India vs Pakistan

Who do u think that whos going to win 1 day series?

• India

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo i am not gay yo plzzzz don't say that word again you goto love this guy plzzz don't say it agin

what are you talking about vibs you are calling me gay you are calling a muslim guy gay oh my god vibs that is it between me and you vibs i ma brake the relationship now between me and you dude you are discrimination me vibs oh man i so hate that dude

what the hell is going on? First, Sachin...it is called a newbie not a newbaby when it is forum talk, just see every forum, people like you sachin are newbies, who doesn't know a thing about the forum before they reach 50/100 posts..so please don't double, triple, quadriple post, it's ok if you forget sometimes, but keep it in the mind. And I haven't seen vibs making any fun or cursin to you, he has just posted 2-3 posts explaining easiily..why you have posted 10 post saying: Oh..why you hate me why you fight with me bla bla bla...and fardin and vibs...what's going on? I have read and it doesn't seem like vibs did anything? If he did I am sure he was just joking, so fardin, you can't survive any place if you can't take some critics...!

Pakistan Squad

Imran Farhat, Taufeeq Umar, Shoaib Malik, Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), Yousuf Youhana, Abdul Razzaq, Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal (wk), Mohammad Sami, Naved-ul-Hasan, Shoaib Akhtar, Younis Khan, Salman Butt, Riaz Afridi, Aamer Bashir

Match to be played on November 13th in Kolkata. The match is being held to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India.

Rangeela said:
Pakistan Squad

Imran Farhat, Taufeeq Umar, Shoaib Malik, Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), Yousuf Youhana, Abdul Razzaq, Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal (wk), Mohammad Sami, Naved-ul-Hasan, Shoaib Akhtar, Younis Khan, Salman Butt, Riaz Afridi, Aamer Bashir

Match to be played on November 13th in Kolkata. The match is being held to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India.

I do not know how seriously will this match be played? Does it count as an official ODI? Somehow I feel that this match will be rigged.

Hey man r u making the zip for india VS pakistan

Hey there i am new in here i just want to know that r u making making any zip for india VS pakistan? If yes so quick buddy

being a cricket fan i think pakistan have a 70-30 chance of winning the game as indian batsman are in disastorous form .so i think pakistan will surely win this one

theman said:
being a cricket fan i think pakistan have a 70-30 chance of winning the game as indian batsman are in disastorous form .so i think pakistan will surely win this one

One day matches are pretty unpredictable. One or two players can make great influence on outcome of ODI than they can in a test match comparatively (even though there have been instances where one or two players have won a test match single handedly for the team).

A sehwag blitz, or Pathan picking up 2-3 quick wickets can sink Pakistan. Also conversely Inzi, Youhana playing huge knocks or S. Akhtar destroying the Indian top order is also on the cards. ODI's are always 50-50 especially when the teams playing the match are from sub-continent (very inconsistent).

plus Pakistan is struggling big time with their opening pairs and Yaseer Hamid is not playing in this series .. could be a big blow for Pakistan

I think India will win it after making heavy weather of it...but hope fervently that the selectors keep Laxman out of the side...despite his 61 today...he doesnt know a thing abt running between the wickets for sure...even today in the testmatch he was out but due to lack of better cameras(and rules) he wasn't given...

India's winning chances 50.05% against Pak...

Users who are viewing this thread