Indian Premier League 2008

It will be good to see different teams.So I am waiting for the deadline.I cant even see all the matches due to tutions.Hopefully I can see on sundays.

What do you do pavan ? Tuitons -10th/12th or something else ?
Thats actually sad,that you cant see the matches.

How many matches are the Pakistani players expected to miss? I am guessing just one match.

Yes,you are right,its just one match.But,it depends upon the team management as to who the Final 4 are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I would stay right away from him.

On the other hand,he can double up as an opener too.And if he picks some important wickets,hmm,it could well be worth the gamble.

Also,many of us are forgetting the fact that only 4 overseas players from each side would be allowed in the Final XI.

I am doing 12th.I can only watch on sundays. :crying

Is Study more important than Cricket? :p
lol..In Fact it is. Best of luck with your 12.I still remember my 12th, was so hectic.
Anyway I have made team at last but I don't hope much as I have selected my favorite players despite I know that some of them not going to perform. :p

I just heard news, Chris Gyale is uncertain for 4 matches :mad:

There are so much uncertainties. Eventually someone will score a lot of runs and you might regret you've missed him. Gayle has scored the first Twenty20 international century. ;)

There are so much uncertainties. Eventually someone will score a lot of runs and you might regret you've missed him. Gayle has scored the first Twenty20 international century. ;)

He will fly soon to WI :D for the upcoming Test series against us :)

Ok.. now its only 1 hour left, and i've changed my team.. lucky i remembered, else was last for sure with the earlier squad :D

Ok I have opened My team.I am waiting for teams.
I am still confuse about C Gayle.
If He won't play today than I will drop him.

Users who are viewing this thread