Indian Premier League 2008

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apart from being overrated and not allowed to play matches, today he only turned out to bat after 18.3 overs and only faced two balls. With his bowling he bowled only three overs. Whenever I pick him, he doesn't perform.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Apart from being overrated and not allowed to play matches, today he only turned out to bat after 18.3 overs and only faced two balls. With his bowling he bowled only three overs. Whenever I pick him, he doesn't perform.

Tell me next time you pick him ;)
That is annoying I'm sure I'm down to 6 players actually playing, it was looking so good at the start, now I'm bearly getting 5 players to play a game.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Mumbai getting out for Chennai is bad news. Now Polly and Jaya wont score and Murli will be flop as always. One good game by watoo and Pathan and I am dead.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
At least my star duo did a bit more this game. Jayasuriya did too much again so I need my star duo to make the finals.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I'm making an interesting table showing the standings of the managers after the 1st T20 and their relative position as on the 53rd Match !!

Just a little gesture for so many people who have played this :)

Abhas added 22 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Here is the Table!!

rankjj6.jpg

Here is the Thumbnail view :

Credits to Sohum for the idea :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
How did you make that? With Excel? If it's easy to do, maybe I'll include it for ODI series.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
How did you make that? With Excel? If it's easy to do, maybe I'll include it for ODI series.

Ya, made it in excel..
This thread was originally suggested by Sohum, so I decided to make it for the IPL.
Its not very tough, just required a bit of thought initially, if you want, I'll do it, not a problem.

wow i was low.
thanks souham abhas.

Cheers :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

Good old Vlookup will make it easy as hot knife through butter.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

All quiet suddenly.. The group stage is now over, and looking forward to the semis now :)

I am winner till 54 games. :happy

If RR gets knocked out in SF then I will go whole journey.

Users who are viewing this thread