Indian Premier League - General Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The pitch was not as conducive to batting in the first innings and with the dew, it just got better and better! The balls that got Rahane and Ruturaj out, the bounce was so uneven. And we could see the change when CSK started scoring fast from the 17th over onwards.

This was a "win the toss, win the match" surface and game. Still think CSK did admirably well to get to 175 when at one stage, they were tottering at 101-5 in 15.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Their bench I would argue was not that strong but they barely ever required it as their Main XI was incredible

Kinda difficult to have an equally strong bench when the focus of your squad is to have a great starting XI. Despite that I’d say their bench was strong enough.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I hope SRH have the best of run, I hope they keep smashing teams like this and get into finals. I hope in finals they get all out for 36 runs. This is the only way we get revenge for World Cup with Cummins. Good plan from Say Jhah

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
This is getting ridiculous now. SRH are setting up themselves to having a very non-tested middle/lower order. I hope to God it doesn't happen during the business end of the tournament.

Bevab

Staff Member
This is getting ridiculous now. SRH are setting up themselves to having a very non-tested middle/lower order. I hope to God it doesn't happen during the business end of the tournament.

This is a peak first world problem.

Users who are viewing this thread