Indian Premier League - General Discussion

I did my calculations and RCB need to win by a run rate difference of 0.9165 to equal CSK's NRR.

So by runs, they need to win by 18.33 runs. So closest round off would be a 19-run win. Anything 19 and above runs would suffice to overtake their NRR.

For chasing, it depends on first innings total-

140: 17.5 overs
160: 18 overs
180: 18.2 overs
200: 18.3 overs
220: 18.4 overs

it seems to increase by 1 ball for every 20 runs.

I read somewhere that KKR have had a top 2 finish twice before this wherein they have won the trophy on both ocassions.

I'm not even an LSG fan but I'm so glad Pant got out with that shot coz he has a tendency to play those one handed shots and losing his bat far too often to be unintentional. He didn't even bothered to pick up the bat when he lost it at the crease. The non-striker - Stubb's - went all the way down the striker's end to hand the bat to his skipper. Reflects uncaring attitude and even ego to me.

Occasionally such thing (losing bat and playing one handed shot) could be comic but I'm convinced he is losing the bat to get a fancy attention or something. He needs to keep his head down and hold that bat properly rather than going for cheap attention. He is far more skillful to to resort to this kind of things. Just don't understand his antics.

Last edited:
KL should not talk to Sanjeev today lol! The entire team to quit tonight after this performance?

Was Rahul 63 off 103 innings in world cup innings that bad compared to sunil gavaksar 39 off 139 in odi match

KL Rahul is not the same cricketer since his non selection in India world cup squad

Was Rahul 63 off 103 innings in world cup innings that bad compared to sunil gavaksar 39 off 139 in odi match
These posts are worthy of being converted into threads :grinning:

Just hoping I won't face the ire of the mods for my suggestion,should it come true.

RR being typical RR. Start hot and dwindle down in the final stages of tournament. 4th loss in a row!

Users who are viewing this thread