Indian Premier League - General Discussion

SRH will win it. It's Cummins' era and we're just living in it
It is his era so much that I see the match being abandoned without a ball, them qualifying and same happening in finals. Plus its at his favorite ground.

I hope they get rid off the Impact rule next year. Rayudu's statement +Kohli jesting to Gayle might just convert this tournament into a retirees paradise.

Already Indians are a spoilt bunch. They head into playoffs knowing that a lose doesn't deter their prospects. This mentality continues at the international level with India losing as many KO games. If they keep up with the Impact rule, expect Indian teams to go down the drain like the West Indies.

I don’t like the rule either but claiming that it will turn the Indian team into West Indies is hyperbole of the finest sort.

I don’t like the rule either but claiming that it will turn the Indian team into West Indies is hyperbole of the finest sort.
The team has lost its zing. In the last 10 years we haven't won anything,which, I firmly believe, is on account of the playoffs scenario.

With the Impact Rule, India will not end up with decent All Rounders and would soon be on the sad slope spiralling downwards. Batsmen will only bat, not field. There won't be any all round development of the game. That's my worry. Eventually, we will slip lower.

KKR has an advantage of having a like for like replacement for Phil Salt in Gurbaaz who will have a big test ahead of him against swashbuckling SRH.

Fit again Nitish Rana is a big plus in the KKR middle order too.

I am interested to see how Tripathi and the new found talent of Nitish Reddy performs if the SRH fail to deliver.

Key will be getting early wickets. We have seen that getting early wickets means SRH have no plan b.

One threat eliminated!

SRH should sub in Phillips for Head

Samad scoring a 30 ball 100 for sure. 250 on the cards.
Post automatically merged:

1716304939539.png
Post automatically merged:

Key to knocking SRH is always getting wickets. They have no clue when they keep losing wicket. They have 6 overs and batsman keep hitting as they want to score 250 +

Aussies suddenly finding form before a WC tournament is almost a norm. Also its not a good sign for other teams leading up to the T20 WC.
Yeah it's norm, but atleast KKR is benefiting from it.

SRH should sub in Phillips for Head
Apparently Sanvir Singh, the super-sub is an allrounder. I thought Washington Sunder could have been a better pick given that the latter has experience and can hold the willow too.

Things looking bleak for SRH at 125/8. The law of averages doing it dirty to Hyderabad.

Users who are viewing this thread