Story India's Journey To WCup,Special Edition-Johnnie Walker is back!

Who will win this ICC World Cup?

• The Powerless, West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

• Ireland

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
madmick96 said:
theres hawkeye in c2005?

no mate!!! Tht my try!!! :happy

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
NICE STYLISH START AFTER LUNCH!!!

Gayle was the bolwer to bowl the first ball after lunch!!! The very first ball after lunch, he bowled to Sehwag, Sehwag just made a stylish sweep to a great four!!! Gayle was not happy and also Lara!!! Gayle just had a long look at Sehwag and nooded his head!!!!

STYLISH SWEEP!!!!
al30zt.jpg

Then Soon next Dravid came at the striker's end!!!! Lara made a quick bowling change and brought Edwards!!! Well, Lara is clueless, and he has just explained all the requirements to Edwards!!!l All he can say is, "come'on man... you can do it"!!!

LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING!!!!
al22qm.jpg

Meanwhile, the over ended as a maiden over...... Dravid didnt take any risk!!!!
Dravid is looking for his 50 now.... he is on nervous 49!!!!!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
SEHWAG IS DISMISSED!!!!

image361jc.jpg

It seemed that Sehwag was moving his feet well!!! But Gayle just a bolwed a suprising delivery that decieved Sehwag and as a result he was trapped for a LBW!!! The umpire was quite confident in the decision. Sehwag was disappointed but this innings was far better than the previous ones!!! He was dismmised for 41. Good innings came to an end :clap :clap :clap

The Master arriving at the crease!!!
sachin9jq.jpg
Also Dravid still on 49!!! He is yet to get that single run. Meanwhile, Sachin Tendulkar, the masterBlaster arrives in the middle to join Dravid.
Lara must be relieved a bit to break this pair!!!! The contest between the bat and the ball is really developing a heat among both the teams, both the dressing rooms as well as for all the spectators!!!

INDIA : 95/2

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I must say, the presentation is outstanding!! I think I am gonna borrow a few of your ideas...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
ZoraxDoom said:
I must say, the presentation is outstanding!! I think I am gonna borrow a few of your ideas...

Thanx mate!!!
=============================================================================

ATLAST, DRAVID's 50 CAME......

Well, Dravid spent lot of time in 49!!! He was waiting for one bad delivery which windies bolwers were denying!!! Atlast, Bravo was the man to bowl a bad delivery in the legside...Dravid was quite contented to to get a single of it!!!!

Atlast, the precious moment came....Indian skipper, Dravid reached his half century!!! He is proud to lead in front and to be the example for others!!!!

INDIA's 100 CAME WITH DRAVID's 50
d505il.jpg

That also brought up 100 runs for India!!!
Also Sachin is looking very very active in the crease!!!! He got off the mark with the boundary in style!!!!

INDIA : 100/2

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Excelllent presenatition surrendar! Liked the Hawkeye work!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
INDIAN SKIPPER DEPARTS

Dravid and Sachin seemed to be going well!!!Especially, Sachin is very comfortable in moving his feet. He looks active!!!

Dravid's clear strategy was to give strikes to his partner!!! Lara once again did a bowling change and brought Gayle!!! The very first over after the change, Gayle bowled a bad delivery i.e in the legstump area.... Dravid tried to sweep that off... But unfortunately, it got the top edge!!! W.Hinds who was a slip fielder had enogh time to move to the opposite side and took an outstanding catch!!!! This should be one of the best catches!!!

Windies Celebrates Dravid's Dismissal

sdismissal9mi.jpg

It was an unfortunate dismissal!!! Dravid wud have never thought that he wud be dismissed by a bad delivery!!! well, everything is included in the game of cricket!!! Dravid had a long look at the celebration and towards Sachin!!! He spoke few words to Sachin before going!!! He recieved a standing appluse from the crowd for his brilliance.
Very Good innings came to an end!!! Well done the Skipper :clap :clap :clap

Yuvi Arrives with determination!!!

yuvi8jy.jpg

Yuvraj Singh replaces the skipper and joins Sachin in the middle!!! So here is the best chance wide opened for Windies!!!! Both the new batsmen at the crease!!! Its the best time for the bolwers to attack!!! Lara is well aware that if Sachin gets settled, noone can stop him!!!!

But Lara is doing a cunning and fantastic captaincy!!! he is bringing the right bowling changes!!! Noone expected the parttime bowler Gayle to pick two crucial wickets of Sehwag and Dravid!!!
Indian Fans are bit disappointed!!! But still giving a lot of encouragement and support to the two batsmen in the crease!!!!

INDIA : 113/3

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Left_Hander said:
Excelllent presenatition surrendar! Liked the Hawkeye work!

Thanx a lot mate!!!! :happy :happy

MWaugh

International Coach
great work mate. this is a really top class story with top class presentation. i see youve looked at other peoples stories closely and then incorporated alot of new ideas which are stunning. in all honesty thats really top shelf stuff. keep up the great work. the only question i have is what is with the bright blue helmets.

Well done champion!

MWaugh

sid_19840

International Coach
Would just like to echo other's comments here.Excellent presentation.I love the cello-tapes on the images and the amount of detail such as hawkeye and bowler's pitchmap makes it all very interesting,I hope you continue to use such innovative stuff.Will definately try to follow the story as it goes on.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
MWaugh said:
great work mate. this is a really top class story with top class presentation. i see youve looked at other peoples stories closely and then incorporated alot of new ideas which are stunning. in all honesty thats really top shelf stuff. keep up the great work. the only question i have is what is with the bright blue helmets.

Well done champion!

MWaugh

Thanx MWaugh!!!! :happy :happy :happy Thousands of Thanx :happy :happy

About the helmet, i made that one!!! I just continued with the ones i made!!!! it has a small indian flag below the "chakra" symbol!!!

Thanx again!!!! :cool:

sid_19840 said:
Would just like to echo other's comments here.Excellent presentation.I love the cello-tapes on the images and the amount of detail such as hawkeye and bowler's pitchmap makes it all very interesting,I hope you continue to use such innovative stuff.Will definately try to follow the story as it goes on.

A Bunch of Thanx Sid!!!! :happy

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
SACHIN AND YUVI TRYING TO RESCUE THE TEAM

Well, after the departure of the Indian skipper, Windies gained the upper hand!!! Lara set the attacking field type!!! But Yuvi and Sachin have one thing in their mind..."Dont sacrifice the wicket "!!! Sachin clearly told Yuvi that their job is to keep the momentum going that Sehwag and Dravid left!!!! Edwards bowled somegood bouncers!!! Infact Sachin was strongly hit in the glove by Edwards.. but nothind turned serious...just few minutes pain!!! Lara seemed to be electric in the field, moving all over encouraging the fielders and bowlers!!!

SACHIN AND YUVI TRYING TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING.....

reconstruct0nu.jpg

Gayle is looking very good in his line and length!!!! Sachin played a beaytiful sweepshot of Gayle for a boundary!!! It was one of his classic shot!!! Immediately Gayle was taken off from the attack!!!This clearly indicates Lara's intention to stop Sachin!!!

Another part time bowler, Wavell Hinds was brought to bowl!!! Its really a wonder that Lara having so much hopes on the parttime bowlers!!! Also making the fans to think, why he hasnt brought Lawson(who was impressive in the morning) so for!!!!

DIFFERENT THINGS HAPPENING

wrong4dy.jpg

Some of the things are really upside down!!! Yuvi was trying some risky shots even for singles!!!! Every time Yuvi was attempting to do such things, Sachin immediately goes to Yuvi and reminds him their responsibility!!!
Also, Sachin's catch was dropped!!! This really irritated Lara as well as Windies!!! Becos, "THE CATCHES WIN MATCHES".... Sachin was lucky at that time!!!!

Onething that is clearly observed with Lara, is the bowling changes!!! He really want to try something different!!! He removed Edwards who was bowling well and brought in Bravo!!! He is really working busy with the bolwers!!!

India are on 140/3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread