NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
My honest opinion? Rohit Sharma can and should retire. He gave his best in the world cup and we are all damn proud of him and his batting. He looks like has someone who has no motivation left and that is fine. HE has been playing cricket for a long time.

Rohit unlike Virat needs a lot of time to get in and for test matches that is not something we can afford.

Also I know Marco bats but how the hell did we allow them to score 408. This was toothless bowling by India.

Shubman now has been horrendous form in tests and needs to be talked to. He is again a great talent but cannot falter again and again. Jaiswal I am willing to give a more leeway since its his first actual away tour (West Indies does not count as the conditions are more favorable to batsman).

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rest in Peace Rohit Sharma & Rahul Dravid.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This feels like one of the poorest away performances from India I've seen in quite a while.
There was no preparations and it shows. Not everyone can turn on like Virat does. Gill did not play post world cup, Jaiswal had no match prep, Iyer did not feature in all matches, KL played and it shows he looks solid. This is definitely a 2011 era performance with no fight whatsoever. Hope we can bounce back in the second test.

Also we need another batsman here and Ashwin should not be batting at 7

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There was no preparations and it shows. Not everyone can turn on like Virat does. Gill did not play post world cup, Jaiswal had no match prep, Iyer did not feature in all matches, KL played and it shows he looks solid. This is definitely a 2011 era performance with no fight whatsoever. Hope we can bounce back in the second test.

Also we need another batsman here and Ashwin should not be batting at 7
Yeah, if they're going to play an all rounder it'd be Jadeja, Axar or Sundar at 7 before Ashwin, for me.
Post automatically merged:

Every time I've looked away there's another wicket

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
I feel like this is the end of watching the exciting Indian team in test matches.

Beginning of the end happened back in last SA tour only but still that fighting spirit and venom was there.

It is all too toothless now.

Thankyou Kohli, Shastri , Arun and all others involved during the 2017-2021 era.

Atleast even when we lost it was a closely fought contest and exciting to watch.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I feel like this is the end of watching the exciting Indian team in test matches.

Beginning of the end happened back in last SA tour only but still that fighting spirit and venom was there.

It is all too toothless now.

Thankyou Kohli, Shastri , Arun and all others involved during the 2017-2021 era.

Atleast even when we lost it was a closely fought contest and exciting to watch.
Dont worry we will win against England at home. End of an era for SENA countries we should say.

Users who are viewing this thread