Requests Accepted inertSpark81's Creations

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I have a question, I can't seem to move the images when I import them, how do you guys do it? Hence I have to import ready made images

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have a question, I can't seem to move the images when I import them, how do you guys do it? Hence I have to import ready made images

I don't touch them once they are imported. I make sure they are positioned when I export them. So I make sure it is on a square canvas of 1080x1080 and placed where I would like it. When the game imports it, it is placed exactly where I left it when I exported it.

Test it yourself. Take a screenshot of the logo editor when it's zoomed out and paste it into photoshop/gimp or what have you. It's exactly square and on a 1080p screen it's 1080x1080. I keep it that size because I find it comfortable to work with, but it's a scaleable vector so size doesnt matter. The important thing is that your canvas size must be square if you want the positioning to be 1:1

So in the screenshot below, I have centered my logo on the canvas. Because it is a square canvas and I know the work space in the logo editor is square, I know that the position will be 1:1 when I import it into the game. Knowing this, I could set up templates for such things as bat edges and be confident they are in the right place every time.

arrangement.png

Last edited:

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I don't touch them once they are imported. I make sure they are positioned when I export them. So I make sure it is on a square canvas of 1080x1080 and placed where I would like it. When the game imports it, it is placed exactly where I left it when I exported it.

Test it yourself. Take a screenshot of the logo editor when it's zoomed out and paste it into photoshop/gimp or what have you. It's exactly square and on a 1080p screen it's 1080x1080. I keep it that size because I find it comfortable to work with, but it's a scaleable vector so size doesnt matter. The important thing is that your canvas size must be square if you want the positioning to be 1:1

So in the screenshot below, I have centered my logo on the canvas. Because it is a square canvas and I know the work space in the logo editor is square, I know that the position will be 1:1 when I import it into the game. Knowing this, I could set up templates for such things as bat edges and be confident they are in the right place every time.

View attachment 180669

Dude that's brilliant! I thought it was 1000/1000 and that's what I have been using and it kept pushing my work a little off when I imported them. Thank you for this!

inertSpark

Associate Captain
The viper was the easiest one I've had to do for a long time. I managed to find a good Viper logo so just extracted the text from a photo to a vector file, and just replaced it on the Fusion logo. Aside from just recolouring in the logo editor, all there was left to do was drop in the design on the back.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks awesome! Cant wait to download them all when telstra sort their sh*t out

inertSpark

Associate Captain
You still using @Llewelynf 's texture for the bat?

At the moment, yes. This weeks patch on console has fixed the default bat texture but Llewelynf's texture is still better overall since you can cover the toe area of the bat. I do want to get away from using it however, because I spent an hour on my own game yesterday deleting hundreds of them due to the logos full problem.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@Sweppy12

Think that's just the Kookaburra Ice & Genesis left as well as helping with the Triple X-Factor now isn't it?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yea thats it

Users who are viewing this thread