Intercontinental Premier League?| New Face of Global Cricket Unveiled

i want all teams to be bidded. i cant start it with three teams...

You would gain more interest if this was in the leagues section, as they are two different parts now.
Also the vCash you are asking for is pretty high in terms of cricket leagues.

i do think your prices are quite high, but i don't mind, because i have around 6million vcash.

this league will now be transformed to a work of fiction, a story... as people are not much interested in buying franchises! updates soon...

dont worry, you can enter contests... i am creating and innovating some new contests that can grab member attentions... and some of them may include vCash too!

Very interesting stuff here, nice concept and for pocket change too, can't say how much vCash I have but I could have been interested, once I knew what the returns are.

This league is under Reformation, people here were not interested in 'business' involving lots of mathematical stuff in the bidding process. I am simplifying this and restarting this league in a new structure... keep waiting folks... :thumbs

NEW HEADER
117qrl2.jpg

----------

First Post Backup
This league is under Reformation, people here were not interested in 'business' involving lots of mathematical stuff in the bidding process. I am simplifying this and restarting this league in a new structure... keep waiting folks...

339q686.jpg
Well, This is Zax, back with a new League. This time I promise that there will not be any cancellations or adjournments in the league. The league will run smoothly with new interactive ideas. I am sure, the league is going to be one of the most interactive leagues in the near future. The franchises, stuff and other things will be here soon. The chief component thats required by me to run this league is the participation and cooperation from the members of PC.

This is a League cum Story or a League with a Story or the Story of a League!

Thank You

INDEX
Article 1 : The New Face of the World Cricket
Article 2 : The Franchises, Bid Formats Unveiled
----
2m5i72o.jpg

The New Face of the World Cricket
by IPL Media Team
1930 Hours, Monday - 7th June 2010
ICC Headquarters, Dubai-UAE

The International Cricket Council in a Media Conference here, unveiled a new idea of uniting global cricket by holding intercontinental events run in a bunch of sporting season which would be known as Intercontinental Premier League. David Morgan, The President unveiled this, as a last and major announcement of his career as a president. His 'Soon Replacement' Sharad Pawar gave some more info of the league and unveiled the six participating franchises/teams. They were as follows,-
  • Asia
  • Europe
  • Africa
  • Oceania
  • North America
  • South America
When questioned about the game in Americas, CEO Haroon Logart said that, the main intention of the league was to create a solid world of cricket in all the 'human-residing' lands of the earth. Well, the players of each franchise need not be from the same continent. A player-draft will decide the players of the six mega teams.
Akshay Anand was made the chairperson of the league. It was also informed that this man was the main person behind this idea of the confederation of global cricket. He has been given the maximum power for running the league. He added that the league would run in an interactive manner with various tournaments and interactive competitions. The format would be similar to that of Indian Premier League but the teams will be decided on the basis of drafts. The franchises will be sold and the members from PlanetCricket will own the teams of their liking. The Price and Prize details would be available on the Official Website later. Both Price and Prize are expected to be high as the league is a mega-global event.
14torvm.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one yet again but overcrowded silhouettes.

Thread moved to cricket leagues :)

Users who are viewing this thread