International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
As some people have already got the game, would be great to hear you impressions.

I will try and post my impressions tonight.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
That would be great mate, i will have the game by next week if everything goes well. I wish i had the game, a new cricket game for me is like xmas when your 10:crying

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Haha i no your all pretty much like giddy kids on christmas morning but your killing me lol!

look forward to a few comments asap lol!!!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hey guys a new trailer for the launch of ic2010, some already have the game but for the rest of us.:) 15/06 - International Cricket 2010 launch trailer feauturing David 'Bumble' Lloyd

D

Deleted member 11215

menus are still clunky and my player just walked through the stumps

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Its on codemasters forums site, i don't know how to link it. Its ok but short.

D

Deleted member 11215

my initial summary is its the same game as last time with better AI even if they start and cancel runs too often and hard is hard! i get the feeling its gonna be easy once i get timing right though. its a good effort probably worth ?25 7/10

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Well graphics are amazing and the gameplay is much better than AC09 , whilst running between the wickets you can look back at your partner if he has made it safely and also you can look at the direction you are running at...you will know what i mean when you have the game. and this addition has never been introduced before in a game so thumbs up for that...also the action is just so damn good at first when i looked at weeks back i thought this might not be for me and i might use broadcast view, But no with action cam you will be on it right away as you will feel that it's you who makes the decision to run or not and to look around where the gaps are...rather than viewing the normal way which is no fun really, with action cam you can look around for spaces go for singles and when needed go for the big one it just feels so good when you use action cam.other than that i think the bowling speeds are realistic although some of them are faster than they are in the game, but atleast no one is like 100mph anymore lol except maybe Tait but even does not always go up to that mark. who i dunno if exists in the game or not...i am not good at reviews but this game is far different and superior to what AC09 was and the makers can build on from this for the future releases.

Enjoy the game and good luck!!:D

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
If anyone is able to, could they please upload some gameplay videos for those of us without the game. Would be awesome to see.

shakeell

School Cricketer
how about the autoplay feature? do we have more options like 5 overs or 10 overs or 20 overs?

Users who are viewing this thread