International Cricket 2010 release date - June 18

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
You're both right. Gamespot AU says Q3 2010, but the UK page (and probably the US one) says June 18 (International Cricket 2010 for Xbox 360 - International Cricket 2010 Xbox360 Game - International Cricket 2010 Xbox 360 Video Game).

I haven't heard anything directly from CM, I don't see it being June 18 however.

Mate, what I said was right check out the codemasters UK website, they've put up the release date as 18th June, 2010.

Codemasters Official UK homepage | release dates, trailers and news for racing, sports, RPG, FPS and action video games

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Pfft, I aint complaining. I always find a way to get my games :p

June 18 is only 6 freakin' weeks away. Yup, it's a patched AC09 :yes :yes I just hope the online aspect of the game is fixed this time.

P

pcfan123

Seeing as none of the console people ever played patched AC09, this will be a pretty exciting release. I only heard of the differences in the patched play, never even saw a video.

Fingers crossed they let us use mics ingame.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seeing as none of the console people ever played patched AC09, this will be a pretty exciting release. I only heard of the differences in the patched play, never even saw a video.

Fingers crossed they let us use mics ingame.

I had this on my pooter and never did anything with it. Just uploaded it to YouTube, 'specially for you, Marky-poos. I mean, it's not much, but at least it's something!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

:eek: look at the edge fly!

borat-very-nice.jpg

Params7

International Cricketer
I'm hoping Aussie release will be June 18th or soon around it so I can get a better boxart.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i might buy it if they had fixed the online especially the quitting problem or it is a pick upgrade otherwise i will be happy with my patched ac09 for pc

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
@lazy_chesnut have you got your hands on International Cricket 2010? Like the last time you were the 1st one here at PC to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread