Introductions

S

Satan666

So, Hi, I'm Bonnie,

Cricket tragic, amongst other sports but nothing beats Test cricket for me. England, Worcs, Tottenham Hotspur, Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Mariners, Andy Murray etc

Basically I love sports and sports video games.

Welcome, glad to have you on the boards.

D

Deleted member 46200

So, Hi, I'm Bonnie,

Cricket tragic, amongst other sports but nothing beats Test cricket for me. England, Worcs, Tottenham Hotspur, Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Mariners, Andy Murray etc

Basically I love sports and sports video games.
Hi Bonnie I'm Caroline pleased to have you on board. You've won me over with Seattle Mariners (Big fan) Cricket I follow Surrey over here and still have an attachment to the warriors but I'm big time into me AFL and follow the eagles.

BononFi__er

School Cricketer
Hi Bonnie I'm Caroline pleased to have you on board. You've won me over with Seattle Mariners (Big fan) Cricket I follow Surrey over here and still have an attachment to the warriors but I'm big time into me AFL and follow the eagles.

Thanks Caroline, ah the Mariners, bad start to season again but with 162 game season there's still hope to reach the playoffs at last.

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks Caroline, ah the Mariners, bad start to season again but with 162 game season there's still hope to reach the playoffs at last.
Don't think they'll make the play offs batting is a little week but then I hope to be surprised. I do have a habit of picking loosing teams my husband supports Luton Town and Essex. I still follow the Warriors and the Force. But the eagles are okay.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Don't think they'll make the play offs batting is a little week but then I hope to be surprised. I do have a habit of picking loosing teams my husband supports Luton Town and Essex. I still follow the Warriors and the Force. But the eagles are okay.
Force lol.

Users who are viewing this thread