IPL 2010 Round Robin Stage

Hey Sahil, please update the first post with the players you have added lately.

so, what do you all people think , Morgan will be coming or not?

A clarification on the replacements rule for this tournament.

• You won't be able to replace your non playing players at any stage.
  • You will be able to replace any player that sustains an injury provided there is a news article. The deadline for this is 25th match - Deccan Chargers v Mumbai Indians Sun Mar 28. After this date you will not be able to make any more replacements.

Announcement - Maidens

For every bowler that bowls a successful maiden over, we shall award that player +15 points. These come as a bonus for the IPL
So, more incentive to choose your teams a tad more wisely

Last edited:
Announcement - Maidens

For every bowler that bowls a successful maiden over, we shall award that player +10 points. These come as a bonus for the IPL
So, more incentive to choose your teams a tad more wisely

whoa hope to get some points more.

I am still puzzled between the players. I will wait till Thursday for the final preview and then pick up the team.

WI players will be missing the tournament from April 10th since they have ODIs against Canada and Ireland but I think they will be back by 17th/18th.

If someone can give transfer me the first post, I can update the list with players who'll be available fully and partially.

I am still puzzled between the players.
Similar situation for me as well. At the moment I've chosen most players who are certain to play and can perform. Any idea will Rossy be available for the whole IPL?

I doubt whether Ross Taylor would make it. Also,there is the extra injury to him that may make things tough

I'mmm... confused. It's unfair to choose just 11 from around 200 players and 50 of them who wouldn't play.

Take my advice and pick these guys seriously:

Rohit sharma
RP singh
Suresh Raina
Yusuf pathan
Parthiv Patel

These guys only perform in IPL.

Gosh my team must the worst fantasy team ever. There was so many choices, I just picked players who I seem to remember performing well in past IPLs.

Take my advice and pick these guys seriously:

Rohit sharma
RP singh
Suresh Raina
Yusuf pathan
Parthiv Patel

These guys only perform in IPL.

I have 3 out of the 5 you've listed in my team. Hopefully they perform in this IPL.

Users who are viewing this thread