it happens only in india !!!

R

ricky123

:o MUMBAI: A dramatic family feud ended in bloodshed when two half-sisters, Farida Ahmed and Gajala Jadhav, allegedly shot dead each other's husbands at Mon ami apartment in Juhu late on Tuesday night.

The sisters were produced in a metropolitan court and remanded to police custody until August 25. Sources said the murders were a fallout of a monetary and property dispute between the two sisters.

Neither of the couples are Mumbai based, but the Ahmeds own the Juhu apartment near Chandan cinema.

Gajala (32) and her husband Ram Jadhav visited the Ahmeds at their residence on Tuesday at about 11.30 pm.

The Jadhavs, who live in Solapur had come to Mumbai on Sunday and checked into a Juhu hotel.

Police said there was a bitter altercation between Farida's Dubai-based businessman-husband Shahid (41) and Ram. Sources said Ram wanted money from Shahid to develop his construction business but the latter was unwilling to lend. Abuse and an exchange of blows followed.

Sources said that when Ram assaulted Shahid with a bottle on the head an enraged Farida took out Shahid's .32 bore Smith & Wesson from a drawer and fired on Ram.

Farida's petrified children (two sons and four daughters) ran to their neighbour Vanita Hans' flat.

"I too heard gun shots and was about to call Farida and ask what had happened but the children kept insisting that nothing had taken place," Hans recalled.

In the meanwhile, Gajala had snatched the revolver from her sister and shot Shahid in the chest.

As an injured Shahid moved out of the flat for medical help, Gajala struck again, chased him to the ground floor and fired two bullets at him in front of other family members.

Meanwhile, defence lawyer Waris Pathan, who is appearing for both the sisters, had a version different from the cops.

He told the court on Wednesday that Farida and Gajala had a dispute over sharing of a property owned by their mother in Solapur.

A few years ago, the two had sold the propery, but the proceeds went to Farida's husband Shahid. Ram was upset about it and demanded his wife's share.

E

electioneering

Innt it too unfair to say "it happens only in india !!! such fools".I can show 100's of similar incidents happening in other countries. ;)

P

pal

atleast in india there are reasons for the deaths of those people, in US there are two trials going on with husbands who just killed their wives for no reason..

you get weirdos in every country....

R

ricky123

Originally posted by Pat@Aug 19 2004, 06:57 PM
Innt it too unfair to say "it happens only in india !!! such fools".I can show 100's of similar incidents happening in other countries. ;)
B) i meant to say where could u see such murders , sister killing sisters husband , that too for a small fight ,

S

squiz

Originally posted by pal@Aug 20 2004, 12:17 AM
atleast in india there are reasons for the deaths of those people, in US there are two trials going on with husbands who just killed their wives for no reason..
So because they have reasons in India it makes it right?

E

electioneering

Ofcourse not.But there are psychos in every country,not specifically in india.Infact there are bigger fools in other countries.... :P

P

pal

Originally posted by squiz+Aug 20 2004, 11:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(squiz @ Aug 20 2004, 11:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-pal
@Aug 20 2004, 12:17 AM
So because they have reasons in India it makes it right? [/b]
i never said that it makes it right, but i adamantly oppose Ricky's statement that "these things only happen in india"

N

nikhilverma

According to a survey I saw in discovery channel, at any give moment there are 14 serial (psycho) killers on the loose only in USA

Users who are viewing this thread