Jan 16th ICC Supersoakers vs Melbourne Bitters

Brilliant hundred there by siddharth2002!

I think this is the highest score in Planetcricket's Criksim league. Well Done! :cheers

This knock completely outclassed my previous two hundreds! ;)

What's Sabrina Park? 2 catches and two wickets, not bad from me.

Last edited:
viral1991 said:
Brilliant hundred there by siddharth2002!

I think this is the highest score in Planetcricket's Criksim league. Well Done! :cheers

This knock completely outclassed my previous two hundreds! ;)
Cheers for that. I had some Bitters before going in:p

Well played everyone! Good batting especially, if I was played at a normal all rounders batting position then maybe I could get in on the runs

Code:
The Spin  10.0   0    40   3   4.00  1   2

Im very happy with that. My first wickets of my time at the Bitters. Could have been more

I managed to get plenty of turn, it kept saying

Spin got ferocious turn on that one

Can we play on this surface every match? :p

The Spin said:
Well played everyone! Good batting especially, if I was played at a normal all rounders batting position then maybe I could get in on the runs

Code:
The Spin  10.0   0    40   3   4.00  1   2

Im very happy with that. My first wickets of my time at the Bitters. Could have been more

I managed to get plenty of turn, it kept saying

Can we play on this surface every match? :p
O yeah nice one mate. Your ferocious spin mesmerised and bamboozled their batsmen, soaked up all of them.

The Spin said:
Thanks siddharth, we played like sponges today! :p
Oh yeah, I was drunk before going out to bat, so batted with three bats and hit three balls at one time:p.
P.S. gotta sleep now.

Can't wait for the next one. Its again vs Supersoakers. This time their careers must be finished.

They must have been scared of me!!! Used the wrong team, I dont think so, it was deliberate!!! LOL LOL

Users who are viewing this thread