Journalism Competition: 3rd edition

What should the topic for the competition be?

• Has and will Twenty20 change the gameplan of ODI and test cricket?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cricket's bad boys

• Were the 2006-07 Ashes winners Australia's best ever team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My nomination is:

WWE-Battle of the brands!

Not that anyone will take my nomination seriously!

The topic isn't limited to cricket so I've added it to the first post.

Thanks, but i cannot see anyone choosing this as a topic for this competition...

Problem is that one requires everyone to know about WWE. I haven't watched it in 10 years. So obviously someone like me would be at a disadvantage.
Whereas we all share a depth of knowledge in Cricket.

Well that would be the idea of the article, to tryand get people to watch WWE...and show the good/bad parts of each brand, and which is best etc.

Yeah, but being fair, if we only have a week to write the article I doubt that much could be learned by watching one episode of four different shows.

I'll have a go for the first time at this :)

Nominated topic:
Batting, batting, batting: What else is left in ODI cricket?

No, you have to nominate your OWN topic that you might like to write about. e.g, Twenty20: Good or Bad?. Then on Sunday night I will put them all in a poll for you to vote on like you thought you had to :)

That is also quite a stupid post...

So is that, am i offically not in this? because i dont want to be

It should be known that just because you nominated the topic doesn't mean that it is what you will write about. Everyone who enters will have to write an article on the topic that comes top of the poll

Yeah i was gonna participate in the first 2 but i wasn't much of a writer then. Since i read more and have improved :)

Users who are viewing this thread