Matches Posted Khaya Majola u/19 Tournament - And the winner is?

PHP:
Round 2 = Choose one Provincial player
Warriors - Michael Weldon
Knights - Wiaan Mulder
Cobras - James Monaghan
Titans - Kyle Verryne
Lions - Sean Whitehead
Eastern Province - Dean Foxcroft

Round 3 = Choose one Provincial player
Warriors -
Knights - Liam Smith
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province - Dayyan Galiem

Round 4 = Choose One CSA Youth Development player
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Round 5 = Choose two Provincial players
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Round 6 = Choose your last CSA Youth Development player
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Round 7 = Choose two of the Provincial players
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Last round = Choose your last Provincial player
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -

Luke Philander

@Rudolph I would suggest you to place a timing to start the next round cos since it is a CSA member ppl might want to wait to be the last so that they can pick first. Well I was planning to do the same but its going too slow..:p

PHP:
Round 2 = Choose one Provincial player
Warriors - Michael Weldon
Knights - Wiaan Mulder
Cobras - James Monaghan
Titans - Kyle Verryne
Lions - Sean Whitehead
Eastern Province - Dean Foxcroft

Round 3 = Choose one Provincial player
Warriors -
Knights - Liam Smith
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions - Luke Philander
Eastern Province - Dayyan Galiem

Round 4 = Choose One CSA Youth Development player
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Round 5 = Choose two Provincial players
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Round 6 = Choose your last CSA Youth Development player
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Round 7 = Choose two of the Provincial players
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
Eastern Province -

Last round = Choose your last Provincial player
Warriors -
Knights -
Cobras -
Titans -
Lions -
@CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @ARKRafay to post pick for round 3.
After round 3 a 48 Hour draft time limited will be implemented from when the first Manager started (current round). Should a manager default on drafting within the allotted period, they'll have to settle with a second best player as the draft will continue....

Game on.png

Bamanye Xengxe
The main reason way there is no or very little 'Players of colour' in the player list is because the objective since the beginning is to develop these "previously disadvantage players" or if you like 'Players of colour' into future super stars.
@Jack Ryder please choose from the player list provided.

The main reason way there is no or very little 'Players of colour' in the player list is because the objective since the beginning is to develop these "previously disadvantage players" or if you like 'Players of colour' into future super stars.
@Jack Ryder please choose from the player list provided.
Does that mean we can't pick players (with any ethnicity or color) who are good players but not in your list? I feel as long as they are under 20 years of age, they should be fine. At the most, you can have a rule to have 2-3 non-white players in the final lineup.

Does that mean we can't pick players (with any ethnicity or color) who are good players but not in your list? I feel as long as they are under 20 years of age, they should be fine. At the most, you can have a rule to have 2-3 non-white players in the final lineup.
In the interest of promoting the Khaya Majola Cricket Week and to make things more interesting, also not to prolong the draft process anymore - I'll make the following rules
  1. You as a manager can research and "draft" your own Provincial players under the age of 20. You can use the player list provided or research yourself.
  2. Post no more than 3 x :os:Provincial players at a time (PM me the players bio/link in order for me to try and match the player as accurately as possible for the Simulator)
  3. Draft for :local:CSA Players are no over! All managers should have 6 x CSA players in your squad, if you do not.. choose one from the :local:CSA player list
  4. Final Squad should be 15 x players = 6 x :local:CSA Players & 9 x:os:Provincial players (Ethnicity doesn't matter)
  5. If you're unhappy with a already drafted Provincial player PM me with a replacement.
@Jack Ryder I'll include Bamanye Xengxe into your squad.

Happy researching! Build your perfect squad ..

@CerealKiller @NaviN GandhI @Jack Ryder @Samuels @ARKRafay @zwarrior

Last edited:
Tony de Zorzi
Dayyaan Galiem
Conor McKerr

@Rudolph Have sent the players Bio in PM, So far I have 5 Provisional Players.. So when can I select the rest of the 4 players..? and I thought it was 8 CSA youth players.. I have 6 CSA youth player now, well everyone does.. So is the draft for CSA players over??

Last edited:
Reinhard Van Tonder & Danny Pillay

Well I am getting confused?? I thought CSA player draft is over.. But will if in case Round 4 is on..

My pick is Ingqondo Dube of Dolphins Cricket Academy.

Users who are viewing this thread