Requests Accepted Legends Patch:{Coming Soon}{Sample Beta Version available for download}

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, you got me... I was waiting for Ashes cricket 09 to release and has stopped modding for Blico7. But the cricket crazy inside me got me and i have decided to create one final patch for the game... I wont reveal anything at all bout the patch before release... Just wait and see how this goes.. IT is just that i stuck a brilliant idea and decided that i should do this before anyone else does.

P.S: I am leaking just one info : This isnt another IPL patch:rolleyes:

Last edited:

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Well, i need help thats why i have to give away info bout the patch... I am replacing the 8 minnows with 8 All Time XI teams of 8 nations. So there are 8 new teams called. India Legends, Australia Legends and soo on. The problem is that i barely know bout legends of any other country other than india. So if i try to create a legends team of australia then that would contain fairly modern players only.. Thus help me creating the rosters. Though i have created two rosters:India and WI.. Lemme know if you want any correction in them and state the reason for replacing a player.

India
ODI Batsmen

S.R. Tendulkar
S.C. Ganguly
Farookh Engineer
M. Azharuddin
N.S.Sidhu
Kapil Dev
V. Sehwag
D.B.vengsarkar
S. Gavaskar

ODI Bowlers

Kapil Dev
A.Kumble
Zaheer Khan
J.Srinath
R.Shastri
Madan Lal
Harbhajan Singh

Test Batsman
Gavaskar
Sachin
Dravid
G.r.Vishwanath
V.S Hazare
V.Sehwag
Gambhir
Vengsarkar
Umrigar
Farookh Engineer

Test Bowlers

kapil Dev
A. Kumble
M.H. Mankad
B.S. Bedi
Bhajji
Srinath

West Indies
ODI Bat
Vivian Richards
Lara
D haynes
G greenidge
R Richardson
Gayle
Sarwan
Chanderpaul
Hooper

ODI Bowl
J Garner
M marshall
Ambrose
Holding
Roberts
Walsh
Lance Gibbs

Test Bat
Richards
Sobers
E Weeks
Headley
Lara
Gayle
Kanhai
Richardson

Bowl
Ambrose
Marshall
Holdings
Roberts
Walsh
Garner
Lance Gibbs
A. Valentine

I have created kit for India Legens only at the moment... Will create all other kits when the rosters area complete....

P.S: Has anyone figured out how to get the baggi studio working in Vista 64 bit?? When i try to open a file using it, it exits automatically.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Here is test sample of the patch for those who cant wait.

I have created India Legends Team,India Legends ODI,Test Kits and West Indies Legends Team(Their kit is under construction)... So Follow these seps carefully:
1) Extract all files o any desired location.
2)Copy teamandplayerinfo.bag file to Data/Gui folder of BLIC
3)Copy Coloured and Test folders to Data/Teams/Bermuda/ and replace when asked.
4)Go to Data folder and open GameData.bag with Baggi studio and replace the GameText_English.txt File with the one provided..

Now Enjoy the two new teams and lemme know your experience.... Please comment as much as possible so that i know there is some interest in the game and my efforts are not a wase of my time...
If there are any problems feel free to ask...

here is the link Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

P.S: Comment on the ODI kit of India Legends.. As i wanna perfect the it before the final release of the patch...

Another news is that this patch might not come inside a week, as creating a kit takes a lo of patience,creativity and time.. So This might take some time. But if you gauys just wanna play Test matches with the new teams then i can release a earlier lite version with new teams only and would release kits later. Though, i have changed the Test kit of India Legends too. It is more bright and vibrant kit than indian test kit...

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
I am woring on AI patch... Would have loved to hear respose on the Legends Teams and the sample patch i have provided inb previous post.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Well, the Legend patch would replace minnows with 8 legends Teams of Top 8 Test Playing nations that is :
India Legends
Australia Legends
New Zealand Legends
WI Legends
England Legends
RSA Legends
Pakistan Legends
Sri Lanka Legends

naveen_reloaded

School Cricketer
the file is corrupted bro....