Limiting Piracy of Cricket Games

I think I would prefer to purchase a computer myself than get a free one that has an indian lady staring back at me...

...it's like she's judging me.

I would be more concerned about the lady at the back of the photo. Man she has a big head!

Online feature will limit piracy,many of us are keen in playing online like we do with pes

Last edited:
I just want to put my 2 cents worth into this piracy debate.

I don't buy into this 'I can't afford games so the only way I can play them is by stealing them through piracy' argument.

If we were talking of stealing a loaf of bread then perhaps I could how there might be some validation in that argument. However, video games are a luxury item and you don't NEED to have it (although, I really really friggin want BAC14 right now). If you can't obtain it legally, then don't get it. There is no excuse for piracy.

Take this point: if you really want to drive but you can't afford a car, do you go steal a car? No. You walk, or buy a cheaper option like a push bike, or perhaps you save up for a cheap rubbish car.

Either save up to buy games on your PC to play or do something else. There are many things in this world you can do that doesn't cost. There is no excuse to pirate games.

Rant over (reluctantly as I could go on) :)

Last edited:
^this guy gets it.

I just want to put my 2 cents worth into this piracy debate.

I don't buy into this 'I can't afford games so the only way I can play them is by stealing them through piracy' argument.

If we were talking of stealing a loaf of bread then perhaps I could how there might be some validation in that argument. However, video games are a luxury item and you don't NEED to have it (although, I really really friggin want BAC14 right now). If you can't obtain it legally, then don't get it. There is no excuse for piracy.

Take this point: if you really want to drive but you can't afford a car, do you go steal a car? No. You walk, or buy a cheaper option like a push bike, or perhaps you save up for a cheap rubbish car.

Either save up to buy games on your PC to play or do something else. There are many things in this world you can do that doesn't cost. There is no excuse to pirate games.

Rant over (reluctantly as I could go on) :)

I agree with everything you've have said but there is one thing you missed out on. People pirate games because they can easily get away with it,there is no risk of getting caught.Whereas,when you steal a loaf of bread or a car then there is a high risk of getting caught.

To be real, piracy is a pain and will probably be there even when my kids are born and grown old an so on. No one has found a way to eradicate it

Most likely since BAC and AC13 are major cricket titles, they will be pirated

Depends on what the publisher does to make it difficult. At least in the past games have had success in blocking pirates access to play online. So hopefully the games accomplish that. Then pirates would realize to get full flavour they need to pay the right people instead for piracy

I agree with everything you've have said but there is one thing you missed out on. People pirate games because they can easily get away with it,there is no risk of getting caught.Whereas,when you steal a loaf of bread or a car then there is a high risk of getting caught.

I do agree with the point that it is easy to get away with. It saddens me that people lose those morals, and in the long run everybody will suffer. :(

If you dont have enough money and still wanna play it then ffs start saving. Game is still about 3 months away from the release. If you own a PC which can earn it then surely you can save 500 INR a month for the game.
That is what i do. I either save enough , which i had to do because of forthcoming onslaught of awesome games, or trade my games with others after I'm done with them.
Piracy is never an excuse. This cant afford it so i'll steal attitude is just rubbish. It is just that you either don't see the amount of effort that is put into a game or you dont have any morals or values.

Users who are viewing this thread