Line up editor

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have one, well i created one, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in it. If people want it i can upload it in here.

Its not quite ready for realease (if i decide to) all i need to do is some error testing. Also not sure about the bowling order as what i thought was the bowling order doesnt seam to work.

If anyone is interested in testing it as well ill happily upload it for them.

yea i'll have a look at it mate, what language you written it in?? Because if you want you could have it in my program, because i havn't started writing my own lineup editor yet so... Maybe

me to mate! i'd wouldnt mind beta testing it for you.

righteo ill send it to a couple of you guys when i have fixed the test match squads, its just not saving them.

Mentalist its in vb don't knwo what you use :D

Nice work there woosah !!! Definitely go ahead with the release !!! I am sure you'll get a good response for it !!!

I use vb aswell mate, it's up to you if u wanted me to put it into program. Shouldn't be too hard at all mate. Up to you of course!

Drop me a line on PM with any info or put your msn address in there and i'll talk to you about it.

Last edited:
right my plan on touching it up went south during the weekend with a visit from out of town. so will finish it today.

mentalist, sent you a pm with msn contacts

here is the lineup editor, the captain and wicketkeeper thing isn't working from what i remember.

just put any errors or anything in here.

Please backup your teamandplayerinfo.bag before using this as it may not work properly.

also i fail at interface design :)

Attachments

• BLCLinup.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 154
excellent!!!! first to download it!!!

when i click on open file its doesnt open

really? the path should grey out if you typed it in.... i didn't put a box on there on purpose just for testing...

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2005\Data\Gui\TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag

paste that into the path and try again

hmm i thought i tested that bit LOL :) that should be the default one. if that isn't your path, just type in your path and it will save automatically, you only need to do that once

try this one if you can't be bothered LOL :D

Attachments

• BLCLinup.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
while i havn't tested it yet, the problem i found when playing exhibition games and setting the lineups myself, the bowling position was fixed to a certain number for different teams

ie: for Australia, 11 (McGrath) will open the bowling but if you were to change the lineup and put say Hayden or anyone there at 11 (he is batting pretty **** at the moment), he will then open the bowling

is this still the case if you use this lineup editor?

Users who are viewing this thread