Manager Information Thread

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gday all managers, this is where Im going to post all the official stuff i.e fixtures.
This is also where you guys can ask me any questions or queries about cricsim and how the competition is going to work.

First of all, since we are all getting into picking our teams, i thought that i should tell you how you do it.

1. you pick a player from the free agents list, you dont pay them anything or do any stuff like that, you ask them to join, if they accept, congrats, if they dont, too bad, move on!

2. PM me with the info on the signing, I just need the name since all the other info should be on the Free agents list

Other Info you should know:
you need to fill 15 spots, and have ample batters and bowlers so you dont end up having 14 batters or anything, im going to post team lists that i will edit once i have you PM'd message

These are the generic averages given to the players:
Pure Bat: 55
Batting Allrounder: 45/45
Pure Allrounder: 30/30
Bowling Allrounder: 25/25
Pure Bowler: 15

I have decided on the fixture, 15 first class matches, 15 one day matches to be played over 15 weeks. First class matches to be played during the week, one day matches to be played on weekends. This will commence as soon as all teams are filled

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
What is the fixture list going to be like? Any chance of 20-20 matches?

Last edited:

rickyp

International Coach
yeah we could do that I was thinking of doing a 20 week tournie (20 first class, 20 One Day) and do it in two blocks of 10, inbetween the 10, we have a 20-20 tournie

Ste

Executive member
Yep someone said the Cricsim software could only only have a min. of 25 over matches.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yup, 25 overs is the minimum. I guess we could have Twentyfive25 Matches. Hahah, the thing is that we wouldn't be getting authentic Twenty20 anyway, because rules such as free-hit and 2-run extras would not be implemented.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Do keepers get the same averages as pure batsmen or not?

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
i tried to edit the new version that came out some where around 2003 world cup to make 20 20 matches but couldnt do it i used hex editor i am not that good with hexing and there is a bug in both game that if u create more than 18 teams select a team screens messes up but u still can play the game

Users who are viewing this thread