Manchester Divided Team Thread - United we Stand. Divide, we Conquer!!! TWO TIME PCPL CHAMPIONS!!!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Steady guys, he was clearly just setting up the dramatic-come-from-behind-to-snatch-it-in-game-3 win which would be completely glorious!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another Win. See, never really piss me off. If you do, I score! :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Man D prize money = 45 mill

60% retained by owners for future seasons = 9 mill each of us.

Prize Money to be shared by you guys = 18 mill

vCash to be allocated by the system mentioned earlier with the posts in the team thread thingy.

We also had some prize for the guy with the most posts in this thread, but I forget what it is.

So when I get my 45 mill, I'll send over the 18 mill to Chez to pay you guys with.

Thank you all for your activeness, support, and great cricket. You guys were obviously a huge role in us winning the PCPL this season, and we hope that you all will stick around with us at Man D for the next edition (If there is one). Enjoy your nice fat salaries, spend it all one women, gambling, booze and fast cars, and feel free to waste the rest.

As for Chez and Dr. P, start investing your 9 mill into vBookie ventures and what not, and lets build up a nice small fortune to splash on the next edition if we happen to have one.

Awards will come up soon, good luck to you all. Special thanks to Viv, Syd Barnes and Don Tallon for coming over here from all the way back in the past just to help us lift this trophy.

So Enjoy yourselves, enjoy the awards ceremony, and till next time, take care!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Yep, when the money comes through I will work out how much you have each earned by posting in this thread. Spamming it up now will not help your cause!

Hopefully there will be another PCPL coming at some point, because it would be a great shame to see it all ned here. If it does end here, then at least we have a trophy to celebrate it with!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You guys owe me a lot if not for the rest, for the finals, of course! :D

JOKES!

Users who are viewing this thread