FC Match Thread [Match 4] Infamous Raptors v Lannisters at Melbourne - Mar 12-15, 2018

Initially I was concerned going with a 3-3 (Seam-Spin) bowling attack, but our spinners did a fantastic job :clap 9 wickets between them with @X Factor the main destroyer. 258 runs with 9 wickets in hand is totally doable :thumbs

A Rainy day with positive result.
@VDQuint & @AJ MODS Played really well in bowling friendly condition.
Simple equation : WE NEED TO TAKE WICKETS ! of
Rebel2k17
CricketQ20
RUDI

Brilliant from our bowlers, absolutely marvellous effort that! Well done X Factor and co. It is sad to see Yash dismissed and I just hope this is the innings where I score some runs as the team needs them the most. Let's do it tomorrow guys!

Lannisters fought back well with the ball. They certailnly can chase this, although Raptors can also bowl very well, as shown in the first innings

Pathetic......what on earth did someone think they were doing when the batted me as high as 7????? I am very angry.....give me that new ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic......what on earth did someone think they were doing when the batted me as high as 7????? I am very angry.....give me that new ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The same position you scored 20 odd runs?

Such a good fightback from our bowlers yet again. Time and again they have saved us. They have done their part its upto us now!

Users who are viewing this thread