OD Match Thread Match 9, Royal Mavericks v Xtreme Rebelz at Motera Stadium | FULL MATCH POSTED

We thought it will be a easy chase for us, but losing 3 wickets inside first 10 overs put us in pressure...
Gayle Storm stayed in the crease and build slow and steady partnership with DD and achieve the target comfortably in the end...
Yash Hirani played a rapid innings and take out pressure from Storm to finish the chase in style...

Gayle storm as usual stormed his team to the victory. An all round performance from Yash Hirani as well. That 4th and 6th wicket partnership changed the course of the game. Nothing left to say after this defeat. :facepalm

Really should have won that one. Hope we can come back stronger! Fair to say we've blown hot and cold this season.

Well done Mavericks!! Shame Harland got caught by a beauty catch!

Literally no players are performing in our team consistently. I don't really know how simulator decides the result against a particular team (Rebelz) in EVERY match. Completely disappointed. :noway

Last edited:
Literally no players are performing in our team consistently. I don't really know how simulator decides the result against a particular team (Rebelz) in EVERY match. Completely disappointed. :noway
Golmaal-hai-bhai-sab-golmaal-hai-980x551.jpg

(Something is fishy!)

Looks like nothing's working out atm for us. Really disappointing results. First half of the season was better and that's saying something !

Great win for the Mavericks. I thought Ali's effort was enough to get the Rebelz a win but clearly I underestimated the power of Gayle Storm (and Yash). Well deserved win :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread