Mid/One Third of the way Season Break

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
We are approximately one third through the season and because of my absence last week, sohum's absence this week and the Ashes, you may have noticed that this week's games haven't been posted and it is already Tuesday.

Because of this, I've decided that instead of playing frantic catchup, we will be taking a break now. The second Ashes test is coming up on Thursday, and it will give treva and myself a chance to organise the simming duties ahead of this since I am, as previously mentioned, back.

We will push back every game a week, and resume with the next round (round 6) of FC games next Monday.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice! So does that mean the draft's open again?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
It also allows the Ashes series to take precedent and less crowdedness of the froum. Thanks for letting us know :).

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It allows for them to be slackers for a week, making Weezy and myself sad that there are no places for just random conversation.

To the Soakers thread!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
No all it really means is that we're taking a short break, so no draft or anything like that, We'll have a proper break for stuff like that.

Sorry about the absence lately, I have the flu so am finding it difficult to get online too often. We'll resume the normal season next week.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed the trip? Or was life miserable without Cricsim? :p

Users who are viewing this thread