MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Welcome to the PCNL mid-season break, I'm shocked so many of you have stayed on this far, but don't worry it is all nearly over!

First up, teams are to post their list of players (just the usernames) - showing players that are being dropped, players that have been released and players that you have negotiated with directly to join your side.

I expect to see only posts from teams confirming the above following this one - this is not a thread for discussion.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hurry up Eagles and Doosras, or I'll start taking points away... This is supposed to be a quick confirmation so the rest of the mid season process can get underway.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Skill point totals

Eagles: 17 bonus points to be allocated freely, Yashwanth Kumar and Kandy422 have 1 MOTM point each on top of that, that must be used on them.
Alliance: 17 bonus points to be allocated freely, Fojo, Fenil and Hamza have 1 MOTM point each, ten Doeschate has 2 MOTM points.
Doosras: 8 bonus points to be allocated freely, barmyarmy, Simbazz and Insomniac have an MOTM point each.
Penguins: 14 bonus points to be allocated freely, Viral and MaD have an MOTM point each.
Bombers: 16 bonus points to be allocated freely, Pranav has one MOTM point and Barney Gumble has 4.

The 5 extra points that star players have are not included in the totals above, but you must restore all star players to at least 10 points, which is only an issue for the Eagles who have Obama with 9 skill points currently.

This is for information only at this stage, skill point allocation will happen after drafting.

----------

Team player numbers: Bombers: 15, Penguins: 18, Doosras: 18, Alliance: 15, Eagles: 15. That means that there are a max of 9 slots for new players for mid season pickups.

Players expressing interest so far are: 6ry4nj and Matt105 so there's a lot to choose from. If you've been dropped you can post in the Mid Season Signups thread to try and get on another team. I'll give until Sunday for signups.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
How do we only have 8 bonus points? We haven't lost that many games have we?
Mostly it was the amount of 0 point rounds, so away losses and FC losses.

But,Fojo's MOTM point was lost following a home loss...
Yes, you removed the skill point in that way, but as MOTM points can only be given to the player that wins them they don't go back into the regular pool.

Last edited:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
I guess you didn't count the 5 points we won in the last round because they sum up to 27 (including the MOTM points).

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I guess you didn't count the 5 points we won in the last round because they sum up to 27 (including the MOTM points).
I'd guess you're counting the 5 extra points star players have, 17 + 5 MOTMs + 5 star player points = 27.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
LOL,no bro.

Here's the points table after the penultimate round before the break:

Player | TYPE | BAT | BWL | Role Akshay | r,m | 5 | 0 | Batsman
Fojo | l,m | 5 | 0 | Batsman
Hamza | r,os | 8 | 0 | Batsman
Manojit | r,m | 5 | 0 | Batsman
ten Doeschate | r,m | 12 | 0 | Batsman
Soumit | r,wk | 5 | 0 | WKB
Bevab | r,os | 4 | 4 | Allrounder
Fenil | r,lf | 8 | 2 | Allrounder
Srinivasan | r,ls | 2 | 3 | Allrounder
Jago | r,f | 1 | 4 | Bowling AR
Sartaj | r,r | 1 | 10 | Bowling AR
Ali | l,lf | 0 | 5 | Bowler
Danny | r,rmf | 0 | 5 | Bowler
Linus | r,f | 0 | 5 | Bowler
Puneeth | l,rf | 0 | 8 | Bowler
Farhan | r,ls | 0 | 5 | Bowler

That's 22 points apart from the base points of 10 for RtD and 5 for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread