Most Awaited Games 2009! The new poll is coming

What game are you most looking forward to in 2008?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritwik

co-founder
yep, so was prince of persia 2, doom 2, final doom, return to castle wolfenstien etc etc.

Anyway, simcity 4 is nowhere as good as the previous simcity, particularly simcity 3000:Unlimited.
I was quite dissapointed by simcity 4 after being a solid simcity fan for many years.

Sami

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i had simcity 4 and it was so sh*t i had to throw it away casue after around 2 minutes all the balance disapeard and never came back

brad352

Executive member
I don't think it was that bad, I played it for a while and got sick of it but it wasn't terrible

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
The expansion pack of Sim City 4 - "Rush Hour" really added to the thrill of the game which was good.
From Duffarama.

brad352

Executive member
It was all right, I still got bored of it pretty quickly though

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, and it also has a quick learning curve. And there is only one difficulty level which is weird. But I guess, the better you are, the more prosperous your city is going to become.
From Duffarama.

brad352

Executive member
Well by the time I got it my cities were already massive so I just stuffed around with the driving mission things and then stopped playing

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
LOL, Yeah. Once you have accomplished a massive city you can't be stuffed making any more. There is no more challenges.
From Duffarama.

brad352

Executive member
Dose anyone here like 'farcry'
The graphics are brilliant, I liked the game up until when the Trigens started coming into it, bloody things can jump across half the level and I don't particularly like having monsters in my games anyway- apart from that the game's pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread