Attachments

• 2013_1.GIF
    2013_1.GIF
    196.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 2013_2.GIF
    2013_2.GIF
    209.2 KB · Views: 42
very nice mate looks like freedy had a mud season in the 3 games he actually
played in lol. Rashid looks impressive but in my current somerset game im in the first season after 10 games Munday has take 65 wickets at a Avg. of 9. I would like to see how you go next season.

I can't get away with loosing a ODI with Pakistan.

very nice mate looks like freedy had a mud season in the 3 games he actually
played in lol. Rashid looks impressive but in my current somerset game im in the first season after 10 games Munday has take 65 wickets at a Avg. of 9. I would like to see how you go next season.

...SURE..
i had munday last season bt i thnink he jus didn suited my style of playin ..

another thing ... i hav 7 players over an career avg of 50 .. out of which 5 are above 55.. 3 above 60!i jus noticed ... so happy about it ~:D :D

p.s. yes im playin in normal mode:p

hey nishant, can you give me any tips because i suck in easy mode :p, also I skip all the matches after picking the squaid and captains. Also I dunno which player to give training and which not to..

tips ..:o ...pleasure!
dun b agressive frm the strtin wen u play ...
dont skip too much before ur players are all developed into good one...
giv technique training to youth(players below 24 years of age ... and simple training frm 24-27
2nd team averages matter a lot .. they r the real measure of the skill of the player ... better the 2nd team avg .. better the player wil become!

n play to the conditions.. overclouded good for seemers .. sunshine good for batting n spinners ...

Thanks mate, I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread