My Career. Uniforms scrambled.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So I have an issue that has popped up the last day or so. Essentially it seems the uniforms are getting their logos mixed up with the stadium ads and bat logos, example below:

upload_2017-6-2_17-45-59.png

Naturally, I tried the academy again and went to get best, the uniforms appeared correctly but upon going back into the saved my career the uniforms are back to what you see in this thumbnail. Any else ever have this type of issue? Is there a local folder where I can delete all the uniforms and logos and try again? Thanks.

I think this may be the result of logos and/or academy dat being reset and continuing wit an old save of the career.

I see, thanks for the reply. Do you know of any possible work around? I don't really want to start my career all over again as I'm a fair way into it now.

I see, thanks for the reply. Do you know of any possible work around? I don't really want to start my career all over again as I'm a fair way into it now.
I'd delete saved logo data and then delete all the downloaded teams/stadiums and re do it. It will fix it in your current career mode too. I've done it a couple times now

Users who are viewing this thread