My England Trip

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, im going to England this year.. give me some ideas of good stuff to do guys.. not just touristy stuff but fun stuff plus locations of the Aussie pubs would be nice for when I get homesick

Just remember to bring an umbrella ;) You'll need it.

Whereabouts' you heading to in England? London? If so, visit the Walkabout. Awesome place last time I went there. Heard about this other pub called the Redback. Don't know if thats good or not though.

From London to Manchester to Cornwall then to Switzerland

Might have to have a drink with tommy once i work out where he is actually from

Well Manchester isn't too far from Edinburgh (maybe a few hours on the train and Edinburgh is a good place to visit) then again it is also in the completely wrong direction from Cornwall....

Been to Cornwall, though it was with the parents and didn't really get to go drinking but from what I saw it didn't seem to have too many clubs, I think most of the action seems to take place down on the beaches.

I live in Manchester :D

Manchester has a nice Walkabout bar for all you Aussie needs, it also has some amazing things to do, and see!

Come to Nottingham and witness what a ████ hole it is. There's a Walkabout here, you just risk the chance of being mugged and then shot/knifed for your troubles. Enjoy your trip ;)

Come to Wales. Englands cousin from around the corner.

if you're going to london, visit the following:

the london eye, big ferris wheel with good views over london if you do it on a clear day.
tower bridge, amazing when it goes up.
big ben, the big clock in westminster
museums, natural history museum is quite good, but i don't know if you're interested in that stuff.
Lord's, the cricket ground, on the tube it's st. johns wood, and as you're a cricket fan it's well worth it, you could even buy yourself a framed copy of the ashes 09 test that was at lord's :p

there's loads of cool stuff, too much to list. if you're going to cornwall, try going via stonehenge, i don't know how far out of the way that is, but it's quite cool.

Wales is like Englands mutant sister they keep chained in the basement

Simbazz.. your a pretty recognizable figure lol i should be able to find you and as far as getting mugged if they wanna take on someone my size they better have an A game

Users who are viewing this thread