My (short) Journey on planet cricket.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Would you like to see more females posting on this forum.

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 46200

I know it says 2008 but I have not been around since then but I decided to 'borrow' my husbands login to make a few statements on DBC 17 around January and I have stayed since. Some hate me on here most love me and have had the pleasure of my advice and enjoy talking to me on many different things. Some have made derogatory statements about me, others have discriminated against me while some have decided to try and hurt me and ask to rape me, I have also been groomed a few times but not happening... This is now in the past and matters have been dealt with and key staff are in receipt of all the posts and evidence. But this is far from a witch hunt or a name and shame thread far from it. I will look to build bridges with those individuals soon, as I believe in friendship and good relations. If they believe differently then that would be their loss.

I was born an Australian but moved to England in 2007 due to circumstances already covered. I do find the English very different but amazing. My mother who passed away in 2007 was British. My father is true Australian male someone who I respect and love dearly and a man who has supported me so much and so well over the years his devotion to his children is immense. I got into a lot of sport here in the UK mostly cricket and baseball didn't get into the football thing as I really miss the AFL and my beloved West Coast but I am warming to the football over here but it was cricket that got me moving in the right direction but it wasn't playing cricket that motivated me to come on here...

My joining here was an accident but my purpose was to be short lived but I found chatting to some of the guys here was really rewarding. I took my husbands login to complain as he had bought DBC17 and we considered it not up to standard. As he works away over seas a lot I asked him for his login as the debate on DBC 17 looked interesting.... And it was! I have to agree I was a pain in the arse and my posting was erratic and trying to raise the humour of the site a bit too far over the comfort levels of the patrons here.

I am a pain in the arse and some took exception to my bubbly manner and wicked sense of humour but being honest there're people on here who have corn cobs shoved where the sun never shines and take life too seriously others love the humour and get involved. One problem I do have is I get very heavy periods and my mood swings can be bad but it is very difficult, saying just don't come on here, it doesn't work like that my brain is completely wired differently when on and off so asking for leeway from some staff is impossible as they just don't have the experience and there hasn't realistically been many females posting here also? having more experienced staff and one who is married has helped me over come problems as stated before. Talking to a man about female issues has been great and yes he knows his stuff... Well versed, and a revelation having someone who understands how we get worried and feel about certain things. In the thread 'Are women welcome here' goes to show the lack of understanding there is and something had to be done, some of you should go back and look at some of the stuff written in that thread as it was truly awful... I really hope the new staff take on board the problems of the past and begin to treat all fairly.

Sometimes you need to take stock and sit back and think to yourselves what is happening in her world as mine is good I am mostly alone with my husband away on work assignment so I get lonely and vulnerable and when you get someone being nasty to you it does effect you and when it's four onto you, you loose it with the innocent sometimes, as there style of writing can come across as naive and slightly creepy. I'm sorry but you need to take a leaf out of my book and have a little understanding. Many of you have PM'ed me and I have been accommodating but the truth is I don't know when that message is going to hurt me so I try my best and be as accommodating as I can... The vast majority of you have been really kind and accepting and wonderful it is the odd nasty one who ruins it for all. I have spoken to many of you and yes I can ascertain many of you have no experience of females and this is great you show wonderful compassion and your manner and respect you show tells me you're going to have happy lives and meet the girl of your dreams because you are great guys. Sometimes I am crying because you are so kind to me and knowing the nasty ones out there want to hurt me so why do I stay... And I have asked myself the same question on many occasions but it is the good people here who make me look at the positives and hang on for a couple more days...

Last edited by a moderator:
The poll is pointless. Everyone are going to vote yes anyway :p
But not the misogynist... Pervert yes... Cool dudes, yep! Depends we do need to break this boys club.

Yeah. My college has a sex ratio of 10:1, and boy is it campus life just so dull and awkward.

Yeah funny how a good mix of males/females in most environments livens things up and makes for far better experiences..

Yeah funny how a good mix of males/females in most environments livens things up and makes for far better experiences..
Those that contact me are happily surprised I'm nice to talk to and a good person to ask for advice.

Anyone can join PC because both Male and Female likes Cricket :).
Don't know why some men will want to attack you....just don't get it.:noway

Update....

I am a pain in the arse and some took exception to my bubbly manner and wicked sense of humour but being honest there're people on here who have corn cobs shoved where the sun never shines and take life too seriously others love the humour and get involved. One problem I do have is I get very heavy periods and my mood swings can be bad but it is very difficult, saying just don't come on here, it doesn't work like that my brain is completely wired differently when on and off so asking for leeway from some staff is impossible as they just don't have the experience and there hasn't realistically been many females posting here also? having more experienced staff and one who is married has helped me over come problems as stated before. Talking to a man about female issues has been great and yes he knows his stuff... Well versed, and a revelation having someone who understands how we get worried and feel about certain things. In the thread 'Are women welcome here' goes to show the lack of understanding there is and something had to be done, some of you should go back and look at some of the stuff written in that thread as it was truly awful... I really hope the new staff take on board the problems of the past and begin to treat all fairly.

Sometimes you need to take stock and sit back and think to yourselves what is happening in her world as mine is good I am mostly alone with my husband away on work assignment so I get lonely and vulnerable and when you get someone being nasty to you it does effect you and when it's four onto you, you loose it with the innocent sometimes, as there style of writing can come across as naive and slightly creepy. I'm sorry but you need to take a leaf out of my book and have a little understanding. Many of you have PM'ed me and I have been accommodating but the truth is I don't know when that message is going to hurt me so I try my best and be as accommodating as I can... The vast majority of you have been really kind and accepting and wonderful it is the odd nasty one who ruins it for all. I have spoken to many of you and yes I can ascertain many of you have no experience of females and this is great you show wonderful compassion and your manner and respect you show tells me you're going to have happy lives and meet the girl of your dreams because you are great guys. Sometimes I am crying because you are so kind to me and knowing the nasty ones out there want to hurt me so why do I stay... And I have asked myself the same question on many occasions but it is the good people here who make me look at the positives and hang on for a couple more days...

To be continued...

Because they want cyber sex and get all my details so they can gain more information about me and my friends... Some men out there get turned on simply by me telling them what color bra and pants I have on. I have had a number of sick twisted individuals here which s why my PM's are locked you have to follow me to make contact.

Because they want cyber sex and get all my details so they can gain more information about me and my friends... Some men out there get turned on simply by me telling them what color bra and pants I have on. I have had a number of sick twisted individuals here which s why my PM's are locked you have to follow me to make contact.
Dame.. Thank god I am not like that, at least it's the internet so you can always block these weird perverts or report them and you won't have to deal with these kind of people again.

There are creeps everywhere my friend.... to the extent of asking for naked pics and dirty things.

Users who are viewing this thread