Need suggestions to enjoy the game better

kishore_513

School Cricketer
I have played the game over 12 hrs now but still feel like I am lost. Probably, I have fiddled a lot with the game cameras, difficulty etc. Right now, when I bat on easiest difficulty with broadcast cameras while batting, I score for fun and importantly, I could score all over the ground. But when I change the batting camera to Pro or batting near and one more similar one, I cannot score any where apart from the V. I could score, but not as prolific as I do while using a broadcast cam. I find reading the line and length of the pace bowlers incredibly hard. I could read the length by the color indicator, but had to premeditate the direction I wish to play before he releases the ball as there is where little time to read the line of the delivery.

Appreciate any help or suggestions about the ideal setting which suited you enjoy the game to the core..

kishore_513

School Cricketer
What's wrong mate? I didn't find a relevant one among the open threads out there. I think this thread could die with couple of good willing chaps giving their suggestions/inputs. Rest, don't even bother to open as this is not another rant thread.

Also, I think this could help new comers and potential newcomers to the game,on how to get most out of this game.. I could be wrong as I am clearly new to this forum.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I find broadcast cam best to bat on personally. Also just changed running cam to broadcast to better see where the ball is. Mostly play AI on veteran mode with medium batting and bowling... will ramp it up soon as have got the hang of it now more. I keep fielding to fully automated.

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What's wrong mate? I didn't find a relevant one among the open threads out there. I think this thread could die with couple of good willing chaps giving their suggestions/inputs. Rest, don't even bother to open as this is not another rant thread.

Also, I think this could help new comers and potential newcomers to the game,on how to get most out of this game.. I could be wrong as I am clearly new to this forum.
We have a thread for General Discussion bro. Most of the questions have got already answered in there. As u said u are new to the forum, it's worth reading few threads which are already open before opening a new thread.

The point u said that u couldn't score more in various part of the ground is already being/ been discussed for a long time again and again. Since most/all of us are facing the same problem due to game limitation.

Reading the line and length of the was difficult. I am not sure whether u have played DBC14. It was way too difficult in that. In DBC17, U can identify the length of the ball even the bowler releases the ball because of the colour indicator. That gives enough amount of time to concentrate on line of the ball.

Most of us hate to read new threads which has the same questions those have been answered several times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread