No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters

Isa 31

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So, here are the requested + new stuffs. Other requests coming soon, some patience will do good for me.

SinghB's
ygzp.png
[/IMG]

Isa's
ayjw.png

0x1d.png

AMB's
7vja.png

New icons!:D
0w5k.png
mutn.png
ij9b.png
Thanks Allot! Btw great work! :) :thumbs

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I don't know why you get your wally's over done. Try not to get to many things going on around the render.
Robben Siggy not your best, really liked the textures on the shirt loved the font you used for "Robben" but the thing you did wrong imo is the lightning on his face. and "Arjen" wasn't really required, doesn't look good at all. I seen you do better rise back up men. :) :thumbs

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I agree with Arun. But among those wally ,stephen Gerrard one is better. But the super g fontwork doesnt suits the wally i think. And in sig, i felt that the render is too much big and doesnt looks good in its placement too. just do graphics without any hurry. So each time when you opens the psd you will find the wrong ones and will make it correctly.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Neer, always like your siggy & avys but I had to say - no effects on face/head please. :( Not sure whether its only me to feel that, but it becomes cartoonish like super heroes. :D

Over studying huh? Take your own time mate. :thumbs

Sir SRT

Banned
Neer, always like your siggy & avys but I had to say - no effects on face/head please. :( Not sure whether its only me to feel that, but it becomes cartoonish like super heroes. :D

Over studying huh? Take your own time mate. :thumbs

II echo

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
You overdo everything I've seen so far from the last time.
KEEP IT SIMPLE,it doesn't always work out with some complicated stuff.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
jse8.png
e7hz.png

ngdq.png

Your best, these 3 thus far! Finally you're getting the hang of with the lightning and textures. Still some of them are slightly over done but this is a big improvement, keep up the good work. :clap

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
jse8.png
e7hz.png

ngdq.png

Your best, these 3 thus far! Finally you're getting the hang of with the lightning and textures. Still some of them are slightly over done but this is a big improvement, keep up the good work. :clap

Yup i agree with singhb plus the ronaldo siggy is also good but text can be improved.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I agree with those comments. Most of them are overdone. Gareth bale sig and cr7 sig are best among them. Try not to overdo with effects and also with fontwork . Make it simple next time.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No need of text in mostly avatars. In most of avatars lightning is overdone. Stock placement and effect are superb, but the use of text is spoiling it.

Heartboy

School Cricketer
Can you make for me facebook profile and banner
Profile and Banner with heartboy name in heart images
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread