New England kits - coming soon...

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
adidas-kit-teasex530-37616.jpg

The release of the new England kits from adidas is just days away.

The new Test, one-day international, Twenty20 and training wear will be officially launched, at Lord's 'The Home of Cricket', on 17th April 2008 - but you can pre-order your kit from 11th April..

Ensure you log-on to the lords.org website to be first in the queue for the dazzling new kits.

England. Three squads, one team.

-----------------------------------------

Looks as though we're going to have a seperate kit for each team, Vaughan modelling the test, Collingwood the ODi kit and Pietersen the T20 kit. Looking forward to seeing what they look like, not a fan of the look of the current Test shirt, so hopefully the new one will have a better collar. I reckon the kits will look like the Aussie ones.

IMO, there isn't much they can do with the test kit - it's still got to be white! There isn't anything wrong with the kits we have now to me. A few years ago we changed our kits every year and it got really annoying, we finally found some consistency and it is being changed again.

There's plenty they could do with the test shirt. Firstly give it a good collar, like the one on the ODi shirt, which is an awesome collar. Secondly soften up the badging, I have to wear a t-shirt under the current shirt as the badge is very uncomfortable on the inside, really rubs on the old nipples. Thirdly, maybe make the arms abit tighter, like how KP has his shirt atm, make it more like a polo shirt. So that the arms look like this:

88663.jpg

hurray ! :happy

++1.;).

Maybe Black ODI team with Blue and red stripes with genuine white thread lines in place. And, a ECB logo in between?, who know's. But, can't wait though.:D.

Maybe. Let's hope. Because, ECB has never taken a really stupid decision till now in issues like these.:D.

Even though I won't buy it I can't wait to see it :)

I love new Kits!

im gonna buy it after I get back from Spain if I have money

IMO, there isn't much they can do with the test kit - it's still got to be white! There isn't anything wrong with the kits we have now to me. A few years ago we changed our kits every year and it got really annoying, we finally found some consistency and it is being changed again.

I believe that we changed our kit every year prior to 2002. It then changed again in 2004, and again in 2006. Now it will change in 2008 - it seems to be going with the pattern.

I will buy this one - I intended to buy the 2006 one, but forgot and IMO you might as well buy it at the start of its run, then you get more life out of it...

Well New Kits looks more Sexy and Sober..I love that...
Hope New Kit will prove lucky to England,...

Looks like adidas have taken over another country. I hate the fact that they insist on putting their 3 stripes on every single thing they make. Sporting shirts shouldn't be dictated by the company that makes them.

I cant wait, looks like the 20/20 one is going to be red, and the ODI shirt is a darker blue than previous.!

I'll possibly buy the 20/20 and test.

Users who are viewing this thread