New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do we have to restart our careers in order to get the benefit of the new lisenced teams?

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Everything is spot on in this new patch except the swing issue..The new timing window is challenging and thus great,bowling is absolutely a treat except that issue and AI field placements are also much better

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Back foot is a treat to play now. But i raised many times that playing flicks and drives to onside for outside off stump deliveries pitching on good length and full length deliveries. Batsman playing weird shot animation. Please solve this issue

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Excellent work by Beta guys and BA , Game may be not Polished without your inputs , Game is now realistic and more challenging .

Balahbk93

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Improvements to commentary
Does it mean we will have more commentary surnames and commentary team names? Because Ashes cricket missed some names for a few players and teams,which seemed like a downgrade comparing to the names available in dbc 14

Ramz

International Coach
I havent downloaded the new patch will do after i finish work, just wanted to know if Stadiums and tours have had any tweaks like for example when doing tour and some stadiums not showing when choosing? Hope somebody can check this

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Brilliant work by BA and Beta Boys! A million improvements have been made. Most are not mentioned in the patch notes. Batting feels more genuine.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
My thoughts playing a test match Australia Vs South Africa at St George and really challenging start with the bat as I am 52-0 after 16 found it hard at time but short really hit some great drives really enjoying the patch some great new features too with the hud updating live also the crowd and the fielding animation thanks big ant really looking forward to future of cricket games and can we accept to see a new patch or was this sought of the last one

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
BTW I imagined it will be good if the swing is random ,will feel more challenging as a bowler.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Need to first do an honest days work before I can play it myself :facepalm

If anyone can comment, it will help get me through the day :

1. Is the issue fixed when you cancel your 2nd/3rd run that the runners become like stuck in the middle.
  2. Is the issue fixed where the Batsman cannot quickly return to crease when batting outside the Crease.
  3. Is the issue fixed when going for a Aerial Cut Shot over Point, where it ends up in Midoff/ Extra Cover region.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Also really like the new feature as they show the players deciding if to challenge animation as in the past they would only show if reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread