New TAOC logo needed!

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
so far, i think pranav's is the best, it's great to see so many people getting involved as well.

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
I'd go for nabeels atm but I think you should lose the helmet

HnC

School Cricketer
So far i think Pranavs is the best, and I really like Mushfiq's Vengence Gaming, would contribute, but Im about as helpful as a hernia, when it comes to designing stuff

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pranav's all the way. :)

arjind

International Coach
Here's my second logo:
Forget my first one
TEXT NEEDS EDITING

Attachments

• taoc.jpg
    taoc.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 28

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Wow, some excellent stuff overnight! Thanks everyone for some amazing work :clap

So far my favs would have to be Pranav's last entry and Hitterman's final (version7?). Nabeel's last one was also very good.

(edit) Had another look through. Actually Hitterman's version 6 was my fav of his. Pranav's final entry is probably the frontrunner so far, but something about the font seems not right....either it needs a white highlight on the left side of each character or it needs to be a uniform size or just a different font - maybe only capitalize the first letter of each word? Not sure....any chance you can play around with the font, Pranav? The rest of the logo is absolute brilliance though.

Still hope to see a few more, but we're certainly now cooking with gas and getting closer to picking a winner :happy

Cheers!

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Pranav's final entry is probably the frontrunner so far, but something about the font seems not right....either it needs a white highlight on the left side of each character or it needs to be a uniform size or just a different font - maybe only capitalize the first letter of each word? Not sure....any chance you can play around with the font, Pranav? The rest of the logo is absolute brilliance though

New Versions :

rlmiax.png
1zwysnp.png
s0y9ab.png

3 versions. Thanks.

EDIT : I personally like version 3.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just to pinch off Pranav, can I make this suggestion for colours and text?

k2c5heba.png

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Just to pinch off Pranav, can I make this suggestion for colours and text?

View attachment 66347

It looks good. But I guess, they don't want gold in there. That's the reason I removed my first try few pages back.

This is what I came up with after making some more adjustments :

2wezxc6.png
dg03ts.png

2 versions. Thanks.

Pranav added 5 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

EDIT : I like the way matt has positioned the text. I'll try to position the text like that in my next version.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Yeah, Pranav, agreed. What would be best is a combo of yours and Matt's...his text is perfect with your logo - combine them both and we may have a winner!

Also, is it possible to fix those jaggies around the edge of the inner (creamy coloured) section? Or could they be blended in a bit better? Really need those jaggies gone ;)

Nabeel, no size limit as we can always scale down. High res though, please.

cheers

Last edited:

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
s0y9ab.png
Just curious Pranav, could you edit the text colour so that it is in the same colour palette as the rest of the image. I reckon' that'll look perfect since the black dominates the image in a negative way.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Also, is it possible to fix those jaggies around the edge of the inner (creamy coloured) section? Or could they be blended in a bit better? Really need those jaggies gone

All I can do is blur them a bit.

Just curious Pranav, could you edit the text colour so that it is in the same colour palette as the rest of the image. I reckon' that'll look perfect since the black dominates the image in a negative way.

I'll try dark green instead of black.

Before trying the above things, I'd like to know, how does the text look in the latest version?

Users who are viewing this thread