New Zealand vs England 2008 ODI series

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks man...
what is the benefit of this??

You asking so many question Dear but I can understand that..
Let me Explain you Everything...

If you top any of fantasy cricket game,you will get amount of Vcash exactly as your points..For Example If you are in top 3 and you have 2500 points for that Match then you'll have 2500 as Vcash..

Now your second Question dear,You can use this Vcash to Play Vbookie and other Event.It is only your credit on this site.Please remember It is not a real cash.You can't buy anything from that..

Now about Upgrading your status.When you will finish your 100 post you will get title as u-19 cricketer. As like this you need to contribute for this forum and your tile automatically get updated within 100 posts,500 posts,1000 posts..

Remember few things if you really want to enjoy here.read rules once again and if you know somebody als breaking the rule then also please you don't do that.Rules here are for not all peoples but new comers like you and me need to take care..
There are several Staff Member and Moderators..They are running the side.Never argue with them...
This is very Beautiful place and there are some so nice people here so hope you will enjoy your stay here as i do..:D

If you need more help just send me private message..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
When you will finish your 100 post you will Remember few things if you really want to enjoy here.read rules once again and if you know somebody als breaking the rule then also please you don't do that.Rules here are for not all peoples but new comers like you and me need to take care..

There are several Staff Member and Moderators..They are running the side.Never argue with them...This is very Beautiful place and there are some so nice people here so hope you will enjoy your stay here as i do..:D

If you need more help just send me private message..

I really like this message.
Its a pity that i cannot give you any reputations as i need to spread some around.

Regd the emboldened statement-Do you mean to say that he should never argue with WC ? [Fantasy Staff Member] ?

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
and Vaibhav your one of those nicest people!
and BTW hows cricket in Russia?

Don't ask that Satish..It is as poor as Viral's position every time.
Nobody knows here cricket..All likes Football and one and only boring ice hockey where people never play only fight..:p
I generally go here to see Football Matches.I like Moscow-Spartak very Much.Nice team.
Thats why I stuck on PC..I tried to show one of My Russian friend a cricket Match.But before it get Finished she slept...:p

even i liked that post so i repped him too

And ya thanks for that..Not me only nice but you also thats why we are friends..:D

Last edited:

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
hmmm i know you have the talent to globalise cricket so i guess you can do that in Russia:D

Ya i really want but Weather here not allowed that..
Out of 12 months 6 months i have minus temperature and ground full with snow..
Out of 6 remaining months 4 months i can't found any ground empty as their football league going mean time...
And 2 months are so less time for me..lol..:p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket_on_Snow.jpg

You can play like this.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Lol..Where you found things like this??Are you really an artist??

Users who are viewing this thread