Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalil

School Cricketer
is Mohit Sharma possible, he is important for CSK

creat pack will await for the rest of them

M.Sreenivasan

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am having trouble in assigning the unlicensed faces (white, tan, black) in the game. For eg- If i replace 'tan 03' with Bhuvi model, then the face set of tan 03, tan 13, tan 23,etc all get replaced with Bhuvi's face. I want only tan 03 to be Bhuvi. So, please can you prepare a tutorial on how to assign unlicensed faces both in Big editor and the setting of players to their faces in Player Editor.
Will be very helpful in making the roster.

rohitmaharana58

Club Captain
wow nikhil....more than 50 faces in a season....outstanding bro
no doubt u r the greatest.....eagerly waiting for the rest of the faces....specially raina n mohit

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thnkz broz....

@rohitmaharana58, @SRT

Nathan Coulter - Nile Update And New Brad Haddin Model :

EBGhAE2.png

d1nNzOP.png

QI1eSnc.png

Brad Haddin is especially for those who have problems with his face after using my Bopara and Irfan Pathan Models (Irfan replacing original Bopara in game and Bopara replacing Haddin Model)

New Haddin Model is also

- Bald
- New Model selected
- Make him look more old

Nikhil V

Banned
New Brad Haddin Model And Nathan Coulter - Nile face Update for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released @the index.

eNJOY! ;)

Nikhil V

Banned
I want to release Tahir; but can't decide which version of the beard to be finalized...Plz e help me with this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread