No Sound in Cricket Revolution in Game

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi members

i have an intel core 2 duo e7400 processor with 4 gb ram & on board video card. when i open cricket revolution i can hear music in the menu & also in the opening video but when i start a match or play in the nets, there is absolutely no sound in the game...not even of the bat hitting the ball.

Any Idea what could be wrong???

Help will be appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Maverick_12210

D

Dutch

Hi members

i have an intel core 2 duo e7400 processor with 4 gb ram & on board video card. when i open cricket revolution i can hear music in the menu & also in the opening video but when i start a match or play in the nets, there is absolutely no sound in the game...not even of the bat hitting the ball.

Any Idea what could be wrong???

Help will be appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Maverick_12210

As the mighty Don has said in the options menu you can choose to have the music on and the gameplay effects. Make sure both are on! That is the only thing I can think of as well!

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The sound effects & the music effects are enabled in options, but there is absolutely no sound ingame & even in the practise net sessions

what could be the problem???

abfo

School Cricketer
Have you tried chaning the drivers for your sound card? maybe update them to the latest ones or rollback to the one before the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread