Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Aug 28, 2017
PCPL Forums​

As the PCPL is getting ready for it's first class season and with star player auction about to start soon, User2010 called a press conference at a very short notice.

lalit_modi_20101025.jpg

The former PCPL chairman, User2010 ahead of the press conference.

On being asked about what the conference is about he said,

'I am thankful to all of you for arriving at such a short notice. I know this was a surprise to many but the circumstances are such. Now to answer your queries, I think my earlier stint with team XX was great and I enjoyed a lot. My performances show my contribution towards the team. But now with all players into the auction, I think I have some things to clear.

I just want to say this to Xtremely Xplicit team management. I apologize and would request XX not to bid for me in the upcoming PC player auction as I don't think I am great enough to be a part of such a great team with all the 'greatness' you carry nowadays. I am open to representing any other team apart from XX. I am sure I can handle the other teams' greatness but XX is in a different league altogether. I am sure most of the PC players are in awe of XX and the greatness of the team is too hot to handle. Whoever joins XX, good luck guys. I won't be doing it. Actually I won't be able to handle it to be very honest.'

User2010 also clarified when asked what if XX still go ahead and bid for him and end up buying him.

'If that happens, I will be more than happy to withdraw my name from the league itself. As I said, I am not even capable of carrying their drinks let alone playing for them.'

Amidst all this, the reporters also tried to know whether User2010 was thinking of bringing his own team in the PCPL to which he had this to say.

'Hahaha, no no. That is not happening. Also, it's a bit too late now to do that, isn't it?'

Lalit-Modi-in-his-BMW-7-Series-luxury-saloon-1.jpg

With that User2010 left the conference.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No surprises there, we hope to welcome you at The Outlaws.

Well, hopefully...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A shareholders meeting at XX was underway at time of this announcement. This was the immediate reaction of the shareholders..

laughter-300x208.jpg

If you cannot handle our greatness, you are certainly not up to the task. Only born winners and those who love banter need apply

images

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
He's the man! Modi2010

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm confused... Let me know when the sledging starts and I'll wake up again... Anyone from Tasmania or New Zealand stop living with your first cousins and trim your nails and eat cooked meat...!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Aug 28, 2017
PCPL Forums​

The inside news is User2010 is about to make an important announcement soon.

LKM-630x419.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread