OCB Champions Trophy 2003

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The new feild settings definately make it harder... i tried them out today, and it certainly makes acheiving good scores more difficult. Maybe we'll be seeing a lot of scores in the 200's and not as many 300+ this time.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

For me I got a six in the first ball with the new patch on HARD too.It doesn't look as challenging as I thought but still challenging.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 29 2003, 09:29 AM
Man!This is my first real challenge.I've never played sonic,amber,tareq and undertaker before.I have a lot of practicing to do. <_<
Well, Auwais, I'm not half the player in one day internationals as I am in test matches for some reason. I'm a bit like England you could say. I am more of a "developer" of an innings than an "accumilator", so it will be interesting to see how i do. My best score in 20 overs is 386, but that was before the field patch, I got 250 this evening, but even that was a hard slog. I would be ecstatic to win half my games, delighted to win just one, I would definitely rank myself as a firm outsider in this tournament :unsure:

thanks
sonic

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 29 2003, 02:15 PM
For me I got a six in the first ball with the new patch on HARD too.It doesn't look as challenging as I thought but still challenging.
your first ball :D well, thats cos of the field restrictions I guess, tell me what you think of it once things get a little more "colourful" on the fence :rolleyes:

T20

Panel of Selectors
Originally posted by Rangeela@May 29 2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by sonic@May 29 2003, 03:32 AM
come on rangeela pick england :D
england is alread taken by shailesh
I'm having selection problems already. :unsure:

S

sonic

shailesh - i can tell you the best line-up off by heart:-

Trescothick
Knight
Butcher (5th bowler)
Hussain
Thorpe
Stewart
Ramprakash (6th bowler)
Ealham (4th bowler)
Giles (3rd bowler)
Gough (1st bowler)
Hoggard (2nd bowler)

If you look, Ramprakash is a useful one day off spinner (ave 38), this line-up has batting strength and good bowling. Ealham is a super swing bowler (ave 33) and so is butcher (38) and will cause problems to the opposition. gough and hoggard are the best opening bowlers without a doubt (hoggard ave 23, gough 25) and then there's ashley giles, the reliable slowey - perhaps often seen as the weekest link, but he is very good at keeping runs down as he is left handed. You ask why no Vaughan? his average is not that great and ramprakash would edge him out on his bowling strength and slightly superior batting aswell. thats my "expert" analysis of england :D

thanks
sonic

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by vetts@May 29 2003, 06:06 PM
The new feild settings definately make it harder... i tried them out today, and it certainly makes acheiving good scores more difficult. Maybe we'll be seeing a lot of scores in the 200's and not as many 300+ this time.
ya... it make the score more realistic...
:)

ok i am in...

for srilanka

id: UnderTaker
email: [email protected]
team 1: srilanka
team2: .....

S

sonic

so its all conformed now then, Rangeela? :blink: :unsure: :huh: :rolleyes:

R

Rangeela

10 teams confirmed

Australia - Radaga
South Africa - Kar_ind
India - Amber
England - Shailesh
Sri Lanka - UnderTaker
West Indies - Killa
Pakistan - AUwais
New Zealand - vetts
Bangladesh - Tareq
Zimbabwe - Sonic

All the participants please create yout team ctm file and email them to me at [email protected]

The schedule for the tournament will be available by tomorrow.

Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread