Online Difficulty Adjustment

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
The tool developed by @francobaldo1 to unlock the menus in game is being used by some online players to get unfair advantage while playing. Basically, once you run the tool, You can adjust the difficulty in online mode, so players while bowling are making batting for the opponent hard to time, and when they bat, they make it really easy to time and play strokes..

I will be attaching below some relevant links/images to further explain the matter.

The tool I'm mentioning can be found here : https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-hacks.113679/

Pic - It shows that the player can access the difficulty menu in ONLINE

20200331105017_1.jpg

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OMG!!! This kind of thing annoys me like anything. Cricket is the game that can be played online without any worries of hacks and cheats. I know @francobaldo1 hacks work well for offline to do some tweaks and have fun (even BigAnt appreciated him for his quality work). But seriously I do not want such things to happen online. Please look into this and fix this as soon as possible. Because of this online cricket community is at risk.

Thank you @Abhi_Roxtar.

Sur8e

School Cricketer
This really is disgusting to see... people ruining the experience for everyone!!!
Do something for this Big Ant!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Certainly other versions franco made used cheat engine, and he always said avoid using online or it can be caught and lead to bans... so they have this risk i guess?

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Certainly other versions franco made used cheat engine, and he always said avoid using online or it can be caught and lead to bans... so they have this risk i guess?
As @francobaldo1 told that he designed to unlock the side change for coop in ONLINE , so basically the purpose of this tool was to use it online, though he never knew that by doing so, other locked menus may get unlocked too and people aware of this tool might exploit it.

I'm here hoping for a quick fix before things worsen for the Online Community, already experience of the gamers playing are getting affected due to some players using it for their advantage. Lets hope for the best

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Well I do get the point @Abhi_Roxtar is trying to make but the tool is the reason I have been having a great time with my friend in online co-op being able to bat for both sides.. Now to solve the issue faced by others it would be great if Franco can maybe block the difficulty option?

Because I would be unhappy if the unlock option was blocked as a whole..

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Well I do get the point @Abhi_Roxtar is trying to make but the tool is the reason I have been having a great time with my friend in online co-op being able to bat for both sides.. Now to solve the issue faced by others it would be great if Franco can maybe block the difficulty option?

Because I would be unhappy if the unlock option was blocked as a whole..

Yes!!! The only thing the online community needs is to block the slider's difficulty option in online mode. There are no problems with other things being unlocked.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Yes!!! The only thing the online community needs is to block the slider's difficulty option in online mode. There are no problems with other things being unlocked.
I hope it is fixed as early as possible. It is gonna ruin the Online Cricketing Community, which keeps the game alive and kicking. Hope the devs and @francobaldo1 will take the matter seriously and try to patch this ASAP!

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I hope it is fixed as early as possible. It is gonna ruin the Online Cricketing Community, which keeps the game alive and kicking. Hope the devs and @francobaldo1 will take the matter seriously and try to patch this ASAP!

Yes, me being an active online player I totally understand this. @MattW please look into this.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Issue is solved... Thanks again for all your support and wonderful devs team to take the action as quickly as they did :) We can now enjoy ONLINE again!! upload_2020-4-3_23-5-6.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-3_23-4-19.png
    upload_2020-4-3_23-4-19.png
    840.3 KB · Views: 3

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
20200404110634_1.jpg

And they kept team select for online coop.. Phew thanks.. Now all are happy.. You might as well keep it unlocked to simply side change without any tool to unlock that.. @MattW

Requesting this because the option works normally without any issues or crash.. @Man-E and myself have played quite a few matches batting for both sides with team select option..

Last edited:

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
View attachment 231014

And they kept team select for online coop.. Phew thanks.. Now all are happy.. You might as well keep it unlocked to simply side change without any tool to unlock that.. @MattW

Requesting this because the option works normally without any issues or crash.. @Man-E and myself have played quite a few matches batting for both sides with team select option..
Happy chuffy!! :P

Users who are viewing this thread