Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmohan is a quitter

he scored around 42-43 in 5 overs.

i was on 39/3, about 8-9 more balls remaining. reached 39 with a six and he quit right after it.

i hardly win matches online:mad: and i was about to win this one and he quit :mad:

but oh well, later played with this inshan guy. he was awesome (evenly matched with me). scored 47 allout in 10 overs. i chased it down in 8.3 overs with 4 wickets remaining. awesome match:D

Abtom picked Australia, me playin as India....smashed 39/1 off 2 overs, brought on a medium pacer, started bowling yorkers....next 2 balls, 2 sixes....and he quits :)

nit87...I scored ~50 in the first 2 overs and......gone!

Last edited:
dxshosta or something, dxshista maybe. I scored around 60 in 5, he was 18 something in 4. Then he quit. Reehan too is a quitter. It was either Rehan or Reehan.

dxshosta or something, dxshista maybe. I scored around 60 in 5, he was 18 something in 4. Then he quit. Reehan too is a quitter. It was either Rehan or Reehan.

Nope Rehan isnt a quitter. He has genuine net connection problems. I have played 6-7 matches against him and won all of them. He didnt quit.

Fair players online

Can we keep a list of players who play fairly / don't quit in this thread since the online quitters thread has become a bit.. large? :p

I mean for this list to contain non-PC members.

PC Version:

Arindam3 (mixed reviews)
POB123
chiesetta
shubhamgoel
Batsman123
ankur
sunnykinger
bumba26
fazzy
reno99
1nd1an
coolpant
vikrantv8
xvalerianx
rocky_pratik
Earl_CG
sunnykinger
xvalerianx
playkid12
ravi
santacruz
kabooka
damy
SLsix
vvikas
Nitesh
Jansher
akhalid24 (or something like it)
Ubawa
RoostermanJaime
Batsman123
Kakooba (or something like it)
Cutekiller
r0cky
ryusmarty

Xbox 360:
moff9

PS3:

Gougie
Kumar1st
Chucky666_UK
arj7
kralbeyfb1907
uf007uf
hezzy82
kkashent
snoddybaby
bigbundy

Last updated 6:05 AM PST, September 1.

Last edited:
I think this is an excellent idea.

(not sure if these are PC members)
Andrim3 or something similar
Jadon88 or Jadoon88
pocketdynamo

:sarcasmthe quitter list has 457 posts in it, Codemasters really dropped the ball on this one. Who would have every though people would quit in the middle of a cricket match

Nope Rehan isnt a quitter. He has genuine net connection problems. I have played 6-7 matches against him and won all of them. He didnt quit.

Oh ok, I figured him to be a quitter coz I played 2 matches against him and he disconnected both times after he was like 12/4 and 6/7. Maybe that's why he wasn't able to hit it properly. My bowling was nowhere near that well.

Theres 2 different players....Rehan & Reehan...both joined my game one after the other...and got booted...sry :)

there are too many!!!!
Codemaster need to do something!!.
Just had one last night:mad:.
he was on 80-8 in a T20 match...****ing loser.:mad:..what a waste on my time

My connection just drops all the time in situations where clearly the other person would not want to quit. I don't have the greatest connection but think this is just a bug in the game - I can't ever get a full game in and my service isn't that bad.

1. funkya - Started an Ashes Test Match and left once I was due to bat. Btw, he was all out for 10 or so runs.

2. koolest - Quit when I got him 8 down for just 7 runs.

Another waste of an evening 3 games non completed.. I haven't had one online full game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread