School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
waqas is a quitter
in between the match he quits
and after that when i browse new matches to play
i saw a 5 over game and decided to play
i saw tht waqas is hosting the game
tht proves tht he purposely quits the game

hahaha you should not call other people quitters you quitted against me in T20 match when you were losing you scored 98/10 in 8 overs i remember
i scored 32 in 2 overs for 0 wickets loss and you quitted:mad:

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
shahzad, the guy was out for 16 and I went to score the total in under 2 overs without a loss of wicket. Still didn't quit though. (And on a happier note, that makes it 2 completed games in a row for me...although they were preceeded by two failed attempts at T20 matches, both disconnected even before the toss!)

MJ_Scofield

School Cricketer
the cowards quiters

one more entry a player which play with indian team name mannsukhi90 is the quiter. dont ever play with him:mad:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Dev25.. sorry for quitting on you but your connection seems really really really really slow. I have to wait several minutes after every cut scene for you to continue and when you bowl, the ball freezes in the air for not 1 second but I think about 10 seconds. I can't play like that. sorry!

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
moff9 on the Xbox 360 - The toppest of top geezers. We played two full games last night and had a couple of epic battles. Good bowling, sensible batting, and a nice feller who didn't mind when I went to syphon the python.

Hope to play him again!

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Xbox 360

bazdesilva - Quit after I scored 113 in 6 overs in a T20 match
Tiga Jat - Played well in the field and I got the hardest fought 212 I ever got, I then bowled him out for 20 and he disconnected as the last wicket went down!
leo1729 - Quitting quitter.

r1991

School Cricketer
Dev25.. sorry for quitting on you but your connection seems really really really really slow. I have to wait several minutes after every cut scene for you to continue and when you bowl, the ball freezes in the air for not 1 second but I think about 10 seconds. I can't play like that. sorry!
no need to say sorry..he should be himself ashamed of his connection

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
moff9 on the Xbox 360 - The toppest of top geezers. We played two full games last night and had a couple of epic battles. Good bowling, sensible batting, and a nice feller who didn't mind when I went to syphon the python.

Hope to play him again!

Hey, is there anyway to let the other person know that you'll be pausing the game for a couple of minutes but you'll be back?

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
^^
Add few more to your lists

bumba26
fazzy
reno99
IndIan :)
coolpant
vikrantv8
xvalerianx
rocky_pratik

sorry but if that "IndIan" is my name up there then it is supposed to be with "1"s lol. 1nd1an (with ones not "I"s):D:D:D:banana2

rocky_g

International Cricketer
sorry but if that "IndIan" is my name up there then it is supposed to be with "1"s lol. 1nd1an (with ones not "I"s):D:D:D:banana2

oh ok edited :D

there is this guy named indian who is a hardcore quitter lol

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
oh ok edited :D

there is this guy named indian who is a hardcore quitter lol

Yea I know! I played him once and lost my wicket because I thought I was bowling but I was actually batting.:laugh

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Hey, is there anyway to let the other person know that you'll be pausing the game for a couple of minutes but you'll be back?

I played Xbox 360 so yeah, you can send them a message or speak to them personally.

Hitterman

International Coach
Hey guys my PC ID is Hitterman so please add me in your friends list. I have currently 0 friends:p

Played 5 matches, lost 3, won 1, quit 1(due to lack of battery in my Laptop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread