Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

gougie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Quit on me the other day forgot to post his name but i will 2nd Arfan3 as a quitter.
And never responded to my message, when i asked him if he quit.

Last edited:

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok i play rocky pratik for the first time.
I make 150 from 10 overs,he is 40 for nine when he skies a catch,all of a sudden i get lost connection to player message.
He may not of quit against you rock,but he has definately quit against me.
End of subject,he will not be playing me again.

jararroow its like everytime you play and win against fever99 he never quit but when i play him, he always play like a looser and quit on me:(

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Quit on me the other day forgot to post his name but i will 2nd Arfan3 as a quitter.

gougie do u have a consolidates list of quitters and most imp. non quitters posted somewhere?

rocky_pratik

Club Cricketer
Ok i play rocky pratik for the first time.
I make 150 from 10 overs,he is 40 for nine when he skies a catch,all of a sudden i get lost connection to player message.
He may not of quit against you rock,but he has definately quit against me.
End of subject,he will not be playing me again.

End of topic..

I dont to play against you :D

rocky_pratik

Club Cricketer
I scored 87 in 5 overs and Patel007 was 1 down for 3 runs in 1 over and than he quitted on me

Patel007...Add him to online quitters list..

From now i am gonna report everyone who quits on me :P

rocky_pratik added 10 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Hi Guys.

Just played against thebest..

Dont play against him..He connection has some issues because of which there is a lagg when he bowls and every ball is a yorker and due to lag i was all out for 0..lol

batonage

School Cricketer
Most shameless quitter on PS3-Arfan3
A couple of people have posted checking if Arfan3 is a quitter well I finally got a chnce to play him right now.. to start with the guy has a huge lag which he relies on specially bowling with Akhtar still I played as straight as possible cutting down on cross batted shots to get to 303/7 in response he was 62/9 in 9 overs and quit

After the game he sends me a message "good game" to which I reply " bad sport" he applogizes and say ur the winner and then goes on to invite me for another game which I off course decline telling him I don't play quitters in response he says I said sorry (like he did me a favour):sarcasm ..after I ignore his messages for a rematch he stoops down to challenging me with things like"u scared to play another game or what"..Ass quits 9 wickets down needing 241 to win and ask me if I am scared:rtfl

Avoid the guy at all costs

agreed!! i gave him the benefit of the doubt with a big lag game (which i lost by heaps), but later when i was NOT terrible (can't remember numbers) he quit, then sent nice message...avoid.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quitters

I scored 87 in 5 overs and Patel007 was 1 down for 3 runs in 1 over and than he quitted on me

Hi Guys.

Dont play against him..He connection has some issues because of which there is a lagg when he bowls and every ball is a yorker and due to lag i was all out for 0..lol

:):):)

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
@lizzkingg

I apologize mate, actually that time when we were playing our match, because of some net problem, i got disconnected.. So sorry for that..

111diablo111

Club Cricketer

Hi Guys.

rocky i think you are talking about "thebestt" (having couple of t's in his username)..i played with him in morning & ya that game was lagging very badly..i couldn't bowl properly cuz whenever i was pitching ball on a particular spot, it used to drop somewhere else cuz of that lag..n also catching a ball was very difficult in that lagging situation but still i managed to wrap his innings under 40runs in a 10ovr match :D n then he ran away when my batting was about to start :mad:

another quitter is "Santa"

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
Another one - venkisulli

Got 73 all out in a T20 match, then i was 24/0 in 1.3 overs when he quitted...

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Shotz786 on PS3, quitted when his last batsman got out. Still 24-28 runs short of the target. sad loser.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Luckily have run into some non quitters since yesterday:)
jatt_sta
garoteh
badshah-420

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread