Pakistan Tour of England and Ireland - July/September 2016

? I always tell you not to use complicated words.
Meaning ?
Before accusing someone and preaching him about how to post, learn to understand what he has written.
Please explain me in which way i was being jealous of Virat Kohli, and why what i posted was stupid.

I feel the urge to reply.

That was a deriding laughter towards @Na Maloom Afraad 's suggestion that Younis Khan should be dropped.
Okay. Firstly, don't bother to reply to an "I'm Indian, You're Pakistani. Let's fight over the internet" post, regardless of whoever, or whatever the other person is saying.

Once, I got into a fight with an old friend who is not active on the forums anymore. He's topic of "discussion" :-

"Afridi is ugly". :facepalm

I was furious, I replied... "Balaji is ugly".

His next logic "Don't judge a cricketer by its looks, cricket is a sport played with talent, not looks.".

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

He is not mine greatest :p
Everyone has a different state of mind.
? I always tell you not to use complicated words.
Meaning ?
Don't.
Those who fear that they will lose, they only post such stupid .............

And this is a universal fact !
Just, don't.
Simply say that you are feeling jealous of Virat ...........
Don't. Just don't post stuff like that when You can't understand what it really means.
He has 2-3 years more.
I think so too...
Everyone can have a couple of bad games. Kohli had one bad year in 2015, and look where he is now.
...but He just looks out of form. Really out of form. They could always give a youngster a chance once in blue moon. I'm not saying they should drop him permanently.

...but He just looks out of form. Really out of form. They could always give a youngster a chance once in blue moon. I'm not saying they should drop him permanently.
Well, let's see how he goes in this match first. Hopefully he'll stop hopping around and make some runs.[DOUBLEPOST=1469210586][/DOUBLEPOST]But who's going to come in if he's dropped? Iftikhar?

Last edited:
Well, let's how he goes in this match first. Hopefully he'll stop hopping around and make some runs.
I think He should be able to succeed if He survives the first 20 balls of his innings. If He doesn't do well in both the innings, I'd say bring Rizwan in for him. And do the same with Masood. He's not been in a good form. I think they should add another bowler or something. Why didn't they take Imad Wasim on this tour again?

I feel Shafiq is really under-appreciated.

If things don't go well, which I hope doesn't happen, this, for Me, would be the best xi.

1. Hafeez
  2. Azhar
  3. Shafiq
  4. Younus
  5. Misbah
  6. Sarfaraz
  7. Imad (call him up)
  8. Wahab/Sohail
  9. Rahat/Babar
  10. Aamir
  11. Yasir
Sohail and Babar's selection could be based on other bowlers' form, or the pitch.

Babar Azam/Haris Sohail will be selected but not right now .....

I'd take Sohail over Wahab and Babar Azam/Haris Sohail over Hafeez.
Yes, but we'd need an opener. Clearly, neither Haris or Babar is suited for that slot. They'll do good at No.3, but there's already an Azhar there.

Any hopes we can get Sharjeel Khan to open for us in tests? Or maybe give a call-up to Jahid Hassan.

Firstly, don't bother to reply to an "I'm Indian, You're Pakistani. Let's fight over the internet"
That was a deriding laughter towards @Na Maloom Afraad 's suggestion that Younis Khan should be dropped.

People simply put quotes in their signature, regardless of following themselves. I appreciate Younus over the past that he has been a wall for the Pak middle order; a bad game or series won't make him short of one of the best Pakistani batsan of all time. [HASHTAG]#RivalsNotEnimies[/HASHTAG].

Users who are viewing this thread