Pakistan vs Australia 1st Test 2010

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Somewhere I feel that I made a couple of mistakes in the team selection, But knowing Pakistan it could all seem right after only day 2 already.

An last first innings wicket of Afridi or a fifty from Hussey would be helpful for me.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I found out late in the day that he wasn't playing. He is an experienced batsmen, but on the other hand the batsmen in hand must play. Maybe the other batsmen were in form in domestic cricket, so they got a chance.

He was out dinning with Sania and was dropped. Please replace him :crying

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
:mad: Ponting continues his form whenever I select him. ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I chose Afridi for his bowling and he doesn't bowl often and instead he scored some runs with the bat.

I chose Watson for his batting and suddenly he starts to bowl again and does something what Warne couldn't do: getting 5 wickets in an innings at Lord's.

I've got two players in my team with a duck: Ponting and Mike Hussey. Some might have four people if they have North and Kamran Akmal in their sides.

At the moment I am just hoping that the other players in my team won't get a duck.

Seeing that three people got Watson as captain I am sure these three will come at top. Unless something dramatic happens.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The other ones with Watson as captain are shanewarne and Wanderers. Wanderers has Butt in his team. He has North and Kamran Akmal in his team, but no Hussey.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am hoping spinners will have an impact on the game. Otherwhile it wouldn't have made sense to include two spinners in my team.

The ones who have Ponting as captain have negative points now.

I expected a better bowling performance from Johnson and Bollinger. Next innings Ponting should let these guys bowl more often and Watson less.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
He was talking about Wanderers. He has Watson as captain, he has Butt in his team, but he doesn't have Asif in his team.

It doesn't look like Afridi will get even one wicket. I will drop him next Test and he will probably get a five wicket haul then.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Wanderers has Butt and no Asif in his team.

Aussie1st has no Butt and Asif in his team.

It equals for Aussie1st that Wanderers has Butt in his team, but no Asif. Because Aussie1st has Asif in his team.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Although I have no Gul so that is now canceling Asif. And Butt is in the runs again so my only hope lies with Smith.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's pretty clear already I won't be in the top 3. Unless Afridi stays there for 1.5 hours. That's the time he needs for a Test century.

Users who are viewing this thread