Pakistan vs England - Third Test

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Register your team for the third and final test match between Pakistan and England here. Deadline to register is November 29 at 5:00 AM GMT.

Squads

Pakistan:

* *Inzamam-ul-Haq
* Salman Butt
* Shoaib Malik
* Younis Khan
* Mohammad Yousuf
* Hasan Raza
* +Kamran Akmal
* Danish Kaneria
* Mohammad Sami
* Naved-ul-Hasan
* Shabbir Ahmed
* Shoaib Akhtar
* Mushtaq Ahmed
* Asim Kamal
* Arshad Khan

England:

**Michael Vaughan
* James Anderson
* Ian Bell
* Paul Collingwood
* Andrew Flintoff
* Ashley Giles
* Steve Harmison
* Matthew Hoggard
* +Geraint Jones
* Alex Loudon
* Kevin Pietersen
* +Matthew Prior
* Marcus Trescothick
* Shaun Udal
* Liam Plunkett

I just got my team in :)
I couldn't find the teams but got them just in time. I didn't know what type of pitch Pak produced so my team was mainly the form players.

Once again a fair turnout for this game,the top 3 would have to be pretty lucky.

&Aussie-Interesting choices with Plunkett in the squad and Vaughan as captain.Personally I feel that Im out of the competition as Ive chosen Giles as a player,big mistake.

Mine team is not much different from the previous. But I think I added three players, since Younis Khan and Afridi are not in the team.

Flintoff is obviously the captain to have but Inzy showed what he can do. And Lara also showed how a captain batsmen can go really well.

Plunkett well I love taking punts on new players, lets see how he goes.

Also sid thats one reason why you leave your team to the last minute. If I picked it earlier I would have had Asif as I thought Pak would have picked him. But I waited to the last minute and as you are clearly online now you could have done the same.

aussie1st said:
Also sid thats one reason why you leave your team to the last minute. If I picked it earlier I would have had Asif as I thought Pak would have picked him. But I waited to the last minute and as you are clearly online now you could have done the same.

I understand what you mean,and tried to do the same in the Aus-Wi third test,but then I forgot abt this competition at that time totally :p,so thats why I registered early this time around.

Fair enough, I know what your talking about. I missed the 1st test of this series cause I plain forgot. I nearly missed this one. I realized with about 12 minutes left and got straight to the fantasy cricket place and registered away. Problem was finding the teams. Cricinfo was useless, Sky sports was missing players as always and then BBC came up and wella there is the teams. :p

I think I need a reminder thingy on my computer.

siddharth2002 has Asif and Giles in his team. And no Inzamam. :rolleyes: I am surprised so many people have Vaughan in their side. And finally made a good score.

My pick of Jones (after two good matches) went against me. :( Luckily I didn't choose Bell. I was thinking about choosing him above Mohammad Yousuf. Now I hope Yousuf makes a great innings.

Oh man I ve got Bell and Jones. Both failed today but Naved got some wickets.
I was wondering that gamer22 or something guy has only played 13 games, than how come he has been placed 1st 36 times ??

Hariz said:
Oh man I ve got Bell and Jones. Both failed today but Naved got some wickets.
I was wondering that gamer22 or something guy has only played 13 games, than how come he has been placed 1st 36 times ??

hey, i came in the top place just once :D not 36 times. Moderators please fix this. It should be 1 not 36 .u can check that i came first in Eng v/s Bang 2nd test .

Attachments

• AnyC00007.JPG
    AnyC00007.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
gamerkid22 said:
hey, i came in the top place just once :D not 36 times. Moderators please fix this. It should be 1 not 36 .u can check that i came first in Eng v/s Bang 2nd test .

Oh ok dude. I thought you got some bonus points or something :D

aussie1st said:
Anyone check all the teams? Could you tell me how many had Collingwood :)

I dont think many have Collingwood(hopefully) As I dont have him :p , Lets see.

I saw one guy and he has Vaughan as captain and Plunkett. Great minds think alike :D
But he forgot Malik. I hope my team doesn't fall apart as I'm in red hot form right now.

gamerkid22 said:

Ste is probably the only one that could fix this. I have no control over those rankings.

aussie1st said:
I saw one guy and he has Vaughan as captain and Plunkett. Great minds think alike :D
But he forgot Malik. I hope my team doesn't fall apart as I'm in red hot form right now.
Lol, I don't think my instincts will work this time. Giles isn't even playing and am I missing Collingwood!!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread