Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good to have you back nobz...hoping to seeing some good performances from you...

looks like our first match is headed towards a draw...but some great positives have come out of this match such as Zain making a brilliant score of 163 and me taking 3 wickets...lol...

Bilal91 said:
looks like our first match is headed towards a draw...but some great positives have come out of this match such as Zain making a brilliant score of 163 and me taking 3 wickets...lol...

thats god news :D but hopefull we can take out a victory...

Well we look set for a win now, chasing 360 odd but we've reached 100 for the loss of only one wicket so its looking good!

well that collapse loses us the match again...how many times had that happened last season...god...

1.Zainawain89
2.Muhammad_inzi
3.Scorpion Rulezz (Wk)
4.The Blazer
5.Briggsey (VC)
6.Bilal91 (CPT)
7.Travder92
8.Pak Cricketer
9.Zain1612
10.Zmario
11.Treva
What does everyone think of this for the game?

yup looks good...wanted to try out some of the new guys but better off doin that in the ODIs...

Looks like someone wasnt happy with my team selection....negative rep received!

That person care to explain why?

Briggsey said:
Looks like someone wasnt happy with my team selection....negative rep received!

That person care to explain why?

wasnt me, i gave you good rep hehehehe, thanks for the mention, hoping for a good start

yeah if you didn't like the selection than you should have posted here and let us know about it...

anyways the current game isn't looking good for us but we can still win it if we play sensibly...with Zain pretty much set but we need to support him and not go towards that wretched collapse again...

i bowled somewhat better there in the second innings.. just needed a bit of a warmup i guess. lets hope we can still get a draw out of this, a big total to chase, but we have plenty of time.

if i can have a good knock with the tail we should be able to get pretty close..

CMON LEGENDS!

Users who are viewing this thread